Released and Relaxing

10:00am the next morning...

I wake up to the smell of one of my favorite breakfasts, BACON, EGGS, HASHBROWNS AND WAFFLES! Lex and Kal seem so happy and excited that I woke up and that I am looking better, it's even a while in the hospital trying to fight this weird power I have, but luckily today I get to go home, I've gotten to know my mates more and I can tell how much they love me, and I think I'm starting to love them too.

Good morning my mates, I say and they blushed so hard they looked like Cherries, I guess they liked that as ive never really called them my mates like this before, however it's been a while of getting to know them and I'm getting more comfortable around them..

I've talked to Uncle Liam every now and then, he couldn't be prouder of me, with everything that happened and is going on now. He can't wait for me to agree to mate with them, he is hoping I decide to do it first before I have my heat. Onxy says that I will be able to meet her as soon as I mate as well, I want to. I just want to be able to get this monomare under control first then I will feel more ready to mate with Kal and Lex.

As soon as we are finished eating the doctors nurse comes in and let's us know that the discharge papers are ready, Lex goes to fill them out while Kal helps me get up and pack the bags we had here while I recovered. It felt amazing to get to know them, both of them have promised that I would have my own room until I felt comfortable staying in our room full time, and I said that I would let them stay with me at least one or twice a week until I get even more comfortable with them, we haven't kissed yet and I really want to, but I don't want to make them feel like I'm back peddling when I don't want to kiss them, I guess I'll wait and see until we are at home.

One hour later...

We said good by to the staff and left the hospital, driving home. It was not that far from the hospital to home. It feels so good to be able to go home, I won't feel as awkward watching my scooby-doo, my mates seem to find it adorable and they don't seem to mind watching with me, or having it on when I go to sleep.

They want me to relax for today and stay with them even though I am very uncomfortable, I guess I haven't changed since I was younger. I was uncomfortable, but felt more safe with them in the bed with me, as time went on they ended up sleeping on cots even though I felt terrible.

I'm excited as tomorrow we get to go pick out some stuff for my room! Once I move to our room, then this room will become my girl cave! They got there man cave!

Kal carried me to our room, while Lex gets the bags this time, I love how they take turns taking care of me. As soon as Kal puts me into the bed I steal as many of the pillows as I can and cuddle in, while he turns on Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, yay one of my favorites, I own every movie and cartoon of Scooby-Doo and they seem to have figured out which ones I like the most.

Lex takes all my bags to the room I will be using temporarily and brings their bags into our room, saying they will get unpacked later and they want me to try and relax or take a nap while they go get lunch ready, and that's just what I do. I saying goodnight and drift off.

By the time I come back to the living, my Mates are sleeping beside me, surprisingly they are snuggling me to death. My stomach gurgles so I go and see what they made for lunch. Humming to I'm not okay, softly singing the chorus.

I get to the kitchen and see a pot of home made soup, yummy. I quickly heat some up and eat almost 4 bowls, but got full leaving my unfinished bowl on table, I wanted some fresh air so I walk onto the porch and sit on the little swing thats set up, leaving the door opened a smidgen so my mates know where I am, or so I can only hope...

About ten minutes later Kal and Lex come barreling out the door past me shouting my name looking frazzled " LEV, LEV WHERE ARE YOU " I try to let them know I'm on the porch, but they don't hear me, so I do the next best thing and growl. Which seems to finally catch there attention just as they were about to Rip off their shirts.

Apparently on of the side affects of these nightmare things, they can sometime hide my scent, guess it happened.. guess I'm in for it now...

Kal and Lex come rushing towards me asking why I didn't wake them, why I left the house, that they though something happened, seeing me not in bed, the unfinished bowl of soup and the door slightly opened. I finally had enough and pulled Kal in and kissed him smack on the lips and then did the same to Lex.

Lets just say they were very shocked! I told them to calm down, that I didn't wake them because they haven't been sleeping much what with me in the hospital and I was hungry, then I went on to saying that I left the unfinished bowl on the counter and the door opened slightly because where I'm fun it's indicating I ate and that I needed air. I mentioned that being my fourth bowl and I couldn't finish it know matter how good it was. At this point it's already dinner and I'm jusy exhausted..

I apologize for the sudden kiss and ask if I can shower and if we can just go to bed afterwards, and put on Scooby-Doo Cyber Chase. They agree, so I quickly shower using there shampoo and bodywash since I ran out, used there deodorant and brush my teeth with the tooth brush that I had brought. I get into my nice scooby doo nighty and my mates showered in our room, Lex puts on the movie while Kal grav me my annual pop I keep on the side of the bed. Tonight it's 7-Up. Yummy. He opens it as I take a few small sips as that's all I can do for now.

We get comfy and they cuddle in, which is keeping me warm, but it also seems they got a fan ready for me as they know Onxy and I like the fan on hitting out feet as we sleep. I look at the clock and it's only 7pm and I can barley keep my eyes open. I lean over and kiss both Kal and Lex on the cheek, let them snuggle in more and say good night my mates, thank you...

All I know is I didn't finish my sentence, let alone hear what they say about me...