Meeting the family... pt. 2

5pm comes around and I let everyone know that the food is ready, the sun is setting and we all decided to light the fire and eat outside. I'm glad I asked for some kegs for us to drink and we can't forget the gin and tequila. Kal and Lex set up the other tables and brought out enough chairs for us all to eat.

With me cooking, which I already know that their uncle Riker did not like the idea of me cooking when I haven't met any of their family yet and we could of just let the cooks do the dinner. He complained about it the whole time while I was cooking. I only know his name because my defensive mates told him to shut up or he could leave. I didn't get to introduce my self to anyone yet but I guess we'll do our names and titles or whatnot  around the table.

Everyone slowly started making there way to the table as I finished putting the last plate down, my mates one one each side of me, their father and mother in front of us, then there Bata and gamma (mates with them) next to them, ours next to us and his uncle with his mate at the end of the table since he is the bottom of the barrel. *still don't know why he had to come since know one likes him onxy* all I got back was a growl. Guess she doesn't like him either.

Oh well let's know think about it, time to act like a soon to be Luna and introduce myself. We've got this right Onxy? And all onxy can say is yes. We are not use to this but we want to be happy with our mates and we haven't even mated fully yet.

Okay let's go... hello everyone my name is Levana Rose, everyone calls me Lev, so please feel free to call me that as well, my wolfs name is Onxy, I came from Red Rock's pack, Alpha Liam was like family, so we called him Uncle. My parents are Dakarai and Ruby Rose. They were the Betas. Nice to meet you all. I said that all with a smile while slightly shaking. My mates could see that and tou his my thighs. It helped calm both me and Onxy down.

Everyone accept for their uncle smiles back and started introducing themselves.

Hello Lev, it is nice to meet you. We are Lex and Kals parents, the Alpha and Luna. I am Luna Kate Moon and this is my mate Alpha Alex Moon. We are glad to invite you into are family and the pack. You make our sons happy.

Hello we are the current Beta and Gammas. I am Beta Ryder and this is my mate Jewels. I am Gamma Scar and this is my mate Star. Yes I know my name sounds scary but I am not.

Hello we are going to be the next Beta and Gammas when you are all appointed. My name is Tyson and this is my mate Marrissa. We will be your Beta. Hi said this really energetic guy. I am Zander and this is my mate Holly. We will be your gamma. So excited to meet you and can't wait to serve you and the alphas!

There uncle didn't introduce himself so my soon to be father introduced him, this stubborn old coot is my brother his name is Riker, just ignore him.

I looked over and felt really uncomfortable with him, he kept staring at me and I was not enjoying it, so I turned away and from him. Nice to meet you all and I can't wait to meet your wolves. Onxy does not want to know the names yet so I respectfully ask to meet them and do introductions when we can. I hope you enjoy the food, I was told everything I made were some favorite of all of you.

Please feel free to dig in and enjoy and if you need anything feel free to ask me and I'll get it for you. Everyone started eating, however it was just really awkward since Riker kept staring at me and creeping me out.

I sadly cannot fully mindlink my mates as we have not mated yet. I want my Monomares gone first as I do not want to hurt them. I can tell I am Starting to feel safer and loved with them and I wouldn't mind trying to do somethings. My handsome mates can tell that something is wrong as I'm bouncing my leg and trembling a little bit, luckily they both put there hands on my thighs and give me cheek as kiss asking if I'm okay.

I can feel Rikers eyes burning into me, I can feel the dirty look, it's so uncomfortable that I let my mates know. I lean into Kals side and whisper into his ear "Kal baby" which shocked him because I don't usually call them baby or babe. I do say my mates or there names only. He replies with a "Yes baby" smirking and giving me a small kiss. Which causes onxy to go haywire and She wants to mate both of them already. " Kal, I'm not feeling safe right now, I am super uncomfortable, your uncle keeps staring and glaring at me and checking me out and frankly I feel like I need a bloody shower, I need to let Lex know too" Kal leans back to whisper in my ear and says " don't worry baby I'll mind link him and then we will excuse ourselves okay " I shake my head grateful. Kal's eyes glaze over as do Lex's and then Lex's hand tightens on my thigh as he grits out a "Please excuse us three".

Lex and Kal take my hands and walk me into our home, yes I finally started calling it my home too. Both of them give me a huge hug and tell me everything is going to be okay, but if they keep doing it that I can go to bed as I barley slept and what not and that they would not stay up late, I felt like I should try to hold out until at least midnight before going to bed no matter how uncomfortable I feel. As we head back I apologies and everyone understands.

I grab everyone some drinks and myself something as well with the nitty feeling of being watched, but before I can say anything I get ambushed with questions by everyone else, and the feeling of being watched leaves me. It's already 10 and by the time I'm done answering everyone's questions it's midnight and I'm truly exhausted, I have not seen Riker recently and hope he left. I let my mates know that I'm going to shower and go to bed, as well as bidding everyone else goodnight and telling them I appreciated meeting them and hope we can do this again soon, but maybe next time I won't cook so I can stay up later.

I give both my mates a smooch on the lips and say good night almost dropping the I love you, but it's too soon it has to be, and I can't even remember If I or they have even said it in this moment as I am so exhausted. I blush and walk away feeling giddy and so ready for bed.

I walk to my mates bedroom as I wanted to grab kals boxers and Lexs shirt I switch it up every week so at least I wear one of there items for bed and then ill wear my own. It's when I feel like it's going to be a hard night.

I grab the clothes and walk back into my room, I start getting undressed and put my clothes in the hamper and then I smell it, something or someone is in my room, I'm completely scared but onxy gives me strength and I go and look for the source, and when I do I Scream! " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Riker was standing in my closet with my underwear in his hands.

I feel so dizzy and confused as he stalks towards me grabbing my face telling me that he can make everyone believe I dragged him into here and they will not believe me, he is squeezing my face which is hurting me and kisses be as I cry and whimper and onxy is howling. He cuts into my skin making me scream, but it's muffled and its becoming harder and harder to stay focused. I don't understand why he is doing this, he doesn't know me, he is my mates uncle, my future uncle, why why would he possibly do this, my mind is racing and I am so glad that my mates cannot feel what he is doing to me, I want to mate but I am glad we haven't yet. I want my mates. I trust them to save me again, I know they will.

I hear Kal and Lex and the others foot steps and then my mates barge into the room, and this is where Riker knows he messed up as I'm not kissing him but clearly his is kissing me and trying to rip the remaining of my  clothes off he didn't even hear my mates and everyone else come in. Kal pulls Riker off of me punching him in the face while lex catches me as I hyperventilate from the trauma. I know my mates will protect me I know they will. I hear Lex yell for someone to get the doctor as he is applying pressure to my wounds caused by Riker and whispering that everything is going to be okay, and that I need to keep my eyes open, which is why I think and onxy thinks that they decides to talk to me to keep me awake long enough for the doctor to get here even though they are really talking to my mates...

I hear the Alpha and Luna agree with there sons to throw Riker in the dungeons and he is excorted out of my room, by the beta and gamma. The alpha and Luna come an apologies to me and say that he will be forced to leave the pack after they get information on what the hell he was thinking. I can't even focus on whats going on my mates are trying to calm me down, but I just can't seem to and the last thing I see and hear is them saying to hold on and that they love me, That the doctor will be here soon, and that is the last thing I remember, before I let the abiss take me.