Awoken

Kal POV:

finally our beautiful mate opens her eyes and I just couldn't be happier to finally see her awake and hopefully she is okay, but wait... even though I am this happy I need to get the doctor, and I can tell Lex is realizing the same thing... as I can feel his panic rising with my own, which means he must be feeling mine..
Right Stat on track I need the doctor.

I let Lex know I'm going to get the nurses and doctor and then I let my beautiful beautiful mate know what I'm doing lean over and kiss her forehead. "I'm glad your up beautiful, I. Never mind" as I run off realizing I almost told her I love her.

For the life of me I can not remember if I have told her I love her yet, but I don't want to say it if I haven't and scare her off... as I scurry off to find my beautiful mates amazing team, I mindlink my other half and tell him I almost fucked up, that I almost told our Mate I love her that I could of made her leave, he could tell I'm mentally panicking at the though of almost messing everything up, I don't even know If she loves us yet... and she could just leave thinking I'm trying to rush things which I definitely do not want to do. I'm such a fool...

LEX POV:
I get my brothers mind link as I'm attending to our Mate trying to calm him down but I can tell he isn't listening while he's panicking so now I'm trying to reassure two people and trying to not laugh out loud as to not confuse our Mate. I kiss her head and let her know everything will be alright, but for some reason I feel like she knows this already and something feels different about her.

I link Kal and ask if he's found the team, but get no response considering they all come crashing through the door like she's in a code blue situation. "KAL, what on earth did you tell them for you to be rushing in here like she's dying?" As he says nothing  besides blushing. Ugh sometimes I wonder. I startled our Mate, we both go to comfort her, but she bursts out laughing because of our silliness.

I go into how this transpared, mentioning that I tried to state our Mate was awake but I just kept stammering and making a fool of myself and yes I am ashamed to say I cried but before they could tell it was tears of relief  they all took off running to our room here in the hospital, that's why they burst in thinking something might of happened.

I happen to apologize profusely for my behavior, but I am super excited and relieved that our beautiful mate Lev woke up, she's our world after all. What would we do without her now? I don't know what we would do without her now to be honest we would be lost all over again I think not sure what Kal thinks or maybe he feels the same? Okay Lex stop thinking you'll look like your going to another dimension or something sheesh.

DR POV:

Kal ran up to us saying a bunch of gibberish that I thought that something must of happened to our Luna, he's so out of it that he doesn't even hear me yelling at the staff to grab all the equipment we would need to wake her up.

Thinking of course by his reaction she was dying or something crazy is going on like she's trapped into he nightmares that I would have to ask for permission to try and pull her from them, I know she is strong but these mares are hard to face. Stating from experience.

As we all barge into the room trailed with  equipment we see our Luna is up and fine with a bewiled look out her face, while lex asks what he said for us to be rushing in here like this, just for them to all burst out laughing and Kal has a blush creeping up his face like he messed up... haaaa these boys are going to send me to an early grave Luna , I tell you and early grave!

Once my team leaves and everyone settles down I pull up my chair and turn to Luna, as my wolf tells me stop calling her Luna she doesn't like it, even though I cannot disrespect her ill try but she is our Luna.

Okay lu.. mmh Lev, how are you feeling? She responses with short answer "better" did you Beat the mares? "Yeppers" with a cheeky grin... do you need anything right now? "Nope, just home" okay well if you feel and ready to go we can go ahead and discharge you, however as I look at all three of them I say " if you feel any pain or discomfort come back immediately as it could be an effect from defeating the mares and not a good sign okay?" All three look gleeful as they shake there heads yes.

Okay then I'll get the nurse to bring in the discharge papers and you'll be free to go in the next 30 minutes. Glad to see you awake Luna.. sorry Lev. I knew you could beat the mares and all of you call if anything happens bye now.

LEVS POV:

Everyone ran into the room because my mate could not use words and seemed to ba e scared them silly which caused me to burst out laughing and feeling a little more free then before, I'm not going to say that I am 100% okay. However I'm feeling better and I don't think I'll ever be okay but with my mates I think things should be okay.

I know my mates will be there with me through thick and thin. And I can not wait to get to know them. I'm excited to go back to my new home and in my own bed with good food and comfort to watching so movies and learning more about this pack and what is expected of me. I want to talk to my mates and talk about mating together when we feel ready.

I can tell they are and as much as I feel and know I love them already I just Don't feel Ready to mate mate. But I think I'm ready to let them mark me and mark them if they are okay waiting for the rest.

I look over at my mates and ask them if they can do my discharge papers and if we can go home now.

Kal goes and does my paperwork well Lex packs the bags and gets ready for us to leave..

Once Kal us back he lets us know that he brought the car around and we can go when I'm ready. I go and change with there support going to the bathroom and I'm feeling pretty weak still.

I thank the team for there help and mention my weakness which the Dr says should go away with some rest and good food. I thank them again and of course my Mates insisted on carrying me to the car.

Once we're in the car my mates tell me how scared they were and how happy they are that I'm awake, I truly appreciate your love and support my handsome Mated but To be honest all I could think about is my nice comfy bed, a nice chicken ceasor salad and some fruits like strawberries, grapes, kiwi etc... this causes them to laugh and tell me as soon as we get home they will grab those things for me and put on a scooby doo movie in our room.

They asked if I wanted anything else and if they could join me, I let them know all I want is the food, the movie, them by my side, a Sprite with ice and a good sleep until tomorrow and then just a day where we can talk and get to know each other a little more with some conversations we need to have about out relationship. I smile as do they.

It takes us a good 20 minutes to get home and I couldnt be happier... home sweet home finally!

Note *
Sorry for the long wait, but the story is free by choice as I decided not to go through with the contract. I will try to get the next chapter out sooner but I also have a life and I am doing my best. The next chapter Is called "serious conversation"