Meeting the Family... pt. 1

Waking up the next morning was amazing, I woke up before my mates, Lex sleeping on my right and Kalub sleeping on my left.

I feel so loves and safe like they will protect me with their life as I would protect them with mine well I guess to the best of my ability...

They were warm, wrapped me in love and hugging me tight. Lex sleeps with a little furrow in his brow when he's sleeping, Kalubs noticed it as well and apparently he's never done it before it only started showing once they found me just like Kalub always having a slight frown on his face when he sleeps next to me.

Sometimes my handsome lovely mates would wake me up growling, having a normal nightmare compared to my weird ones, but they would dream of me being in that awful place all over again, them finding me in the state I was and worried that they were going to lose me before they knew me. I'm glad they found me and I'm glad they are my mates, I wanna give myself to them but I'm not there yet I know I have to get there soon because after 6 months without completing the mating bond we get our heats and any unmated wolves will try and take me and make me there's. I never wanna go through that again.

We will just have to work on it, so I think after meeting my soon-to-be family, I will talk to Kal and Lex about how I'm feeling and we can come up with a solution.

I'm only suppose to be meeting Lex and Kals parents. Their uncle who is apparently not that friendly... their current and soon to be Betas, and gammas. Then in a week we are throwing a party so I can meet everyone. Wish me luck, I should be okay... as long as one of my mates stays by me at all times, I'm still a little skittish and try to stay out of sight of any members. I need to grow up and stop letting it run my life, however I don't think that will happen until I can change my weird ass nightmares and basically upgrade it to what it's true power is. Break the curse to get the rainbow or whatever you wanna call it. I have a cure until I can cure it. Yes I know it makes no sense but I guess that is me!

After a few more minutes of me talking to myself, and talking to onxy our mates finally started to stir so I decided to show them some of my life by giving them both a quick peck on the lips. *kiss* goodmorning Kal, *kiss* goodmorning Lex. They both had a little smile and mumble good morning beautiful girl. I get a giddy smile and ask to be let go so I could get ready, as we are cooking for the meeting today, I asked if I could cook as I'm use to doing it and would like to do it myself.

**FLASHBACK**

Hey beautiful, we both just wanted to let you know that we can't hold off you meeting out parents, our current and soon-to-be Betas and Gammas, our uncle who isn't the nicest, however if he does anything we are here, we will protect you sweetheart. It's not that Many people, but the main ones. We know you might not be ready but remember we will be here and we love you! Says my mates.

Kal, Lex I agree to meeting everyone you said only no exceptions, you let me do the cooking for everyone. I'm use to cooking, it calms me down and it's relaxing. Please let me cook, I want to do it. All I ask is you get me the things everyone likes and I will come up with my own things. Babble, babble, babble...

Babe, babe calm down yes you can cook says Lex.
Babe, I will find out what everyone likes now and tell you before bed. Says Kal.

**flashback finishes**

Just before bed last night Kal went and got everything everyone likes and I couldn't be more excited with what I can make, hamburger meat, bacon, baby potatoes other veggies, fruits yogurt etc.. a good vary of food.

I sat down and had a menu done within 30 minutes.
Homemade BBQ honey garlic burgers with bacon and fried eggs, of course we will have cheese on some and not on others, lettuce, pickles, onions, tomatoes that they can add. Home made fries, baby potato salad. Fruit smoothies and fruit salad. Chicken ceasor salad. And that was good. There's my menu Kal and Lex seems to like the sound of what I planned to make, however I know I'll have to get right to sleep as I will have to start making it early.

Finally being ready to start on tonight's dinner, I made sure to look at the clock since we did end up waking a little later than I wanted, it was about 10:30am when I started. I ended up rushing around I don't want anyone to help honestly even though the boys wanted me to have help, I agreed but only if they would help!

But let me tell you neither of them know how to cook or dice or anything in the kitchen so throwing that at them helped, I just had to promise that I would teach them how to cook and to basic things in the kitchen when it wasn't such an important meal.

Kal and Lex seem to be enjoying watching me rush around getting everything ready.

I start by making my homemade honey garlic sauce and burger so that they can marinate, chop chop chop mix mix mix, making the burger. Dancing and singing to my mix of music I've made 200 patties and put them in the sauce. At some put while doing this I had asked Kal or Lex to take our big pot and fill it with water put some salt in and all the baby potatoes, so now they are all ready for me to start the salad.

We got pickles onions the baby potatoes celery mayo and I've made a potato salad using the baby patatos yum Lex and Kal keep trying it. We only have a 20lbs of potato salad.

Looking at the clock now a lot of time has gone by, it's now 3:30pm and the guests will be coming soon. I've cut the bigger potatoes to make fries, grilled the chicken with teriyaki sauce to make the chicken teriyaki ceaser salad. Finishing them off. I made sure to put them in the oven on a low heat to keep warm. I quickly cooked 10lb of bacon and 200 fried eggs quickly popping them in the oven.

I grab the folding table to bring all the patties outside for our industrial BBQ. Brought out 200 pieces of cheese, and a brush, lighter and a blue lagoon. Quickly putting on half of the burgers to get them going. Guest started showing up earlier that we requested so they come outside to mingle and meet me as I'm cooking the burgers they seem friendly enough however I can't 100% say since I am to busy to really pay attention I'm looking more at the burgers I let Kal and Lex know that everything will be done by 5pm as this all took a lot longer than I though it would and I'm already tired.

Kal and Lex offered to do the dishes as they could do that at least. I am grateful for the offer and could not be happier to have them as my mates. I am getting more to the way I was and I honestly cannot wait to mate with them I just have to get rid of these DAMN MANOMARES.

Author notes:

Hello everyone, sorry that I have not been updating as much. I'm in school and a mom it's been hard to write lots and try to keep up. I will try to keep up as best as I can.

I decided to do this chapter as 2 parts. As it would be over 2400 words maybe more. I'm not sure when the next episode will come out but I will try to remember to keep everyone in the loop. Have a great day or night best wishes.

Love,
K.King