Overwhelmed

We got to the house or let me say again the castle, and I could already feel myself getting stressed out, we were stopped near the steps up to my new home and I had to count to ten. One... breath... two.... breathe... three... all the way to ten.

My mates got out of the car, Kal opened the door for me while Lex held out his hand for me to take. The counting helped until the door opened and jumped back seeing a whole pack waiting to greet there soon to Be LUNA. I srunk back so far, I ended up hitting my head 'THUMP' OUCH !

They quickly understood what was going on when I started hyperventilating. They asked everyone to go somewhere else while they got me settled in. Lex this time tho wrapped me in his tight arms and ran me to their room laying me on the bed asking me to breathe.

All while Kal grabbed all of our bags and moved them in and came to lay down with us, I was so very overwhelmed with all of the attention on me, I still look bruised and beaten, I look so broken. Onxy and I just couldn't handle it, I am trying to calm down and I feel very sleepy. I apologie to my mates and tell them that I am sleepy and said goodnight.

Goodnight Lev said both the boys as they held my hand tightly trying to snuggle in closer, but soon realized that I started to squirm. They kiss my head goodnight and that is the last thing I remember.

OVERNIGHT:

Lev has been sleeping for a few hours, when she woke both Kal and I up, we asked what was wrong and all we heard was whimpers and she seemed to be in pain.
It scared us so we snuggles in close hoping it would help her calm down  she seemed to relax and we got ready to sleep again even if we didn't want to, I just wanted to stay up, watch her and make sure she was okay all night long, however I feel the sleep taking over me and I fall back asleep, until she screamed as loud as she  could.

She was crying and screaming for that bastard who hurt her to stop, begging for this bastard to stop asking what she did wrong, crying harder and shaking. She was shaking so bad, I looked at the clock and it hasn't even been a full hour yet.

I turned on the light just as our parent raced into the room, they heard her scream, they didn't think we did anything, but they knew what happened. They broke for her, they broke for all the pain she had gone through from losing her parents, being beaten by her parents killers, to people not letting her mourn, for her to run away and then being kidnapped tortured and raped.

Mom, Dad ! What do we do asked Kal while I tried my best to cool her body with a damp clothe on her forehead. She needs to be seen by Dr. Zeki Killion, he knows more about a power of a wolf like her who had this happened to them before said Dad.

We contacted him and he will meet you at the hospital it'll be better for you to take her there for the treatment said mom. So we raced to get dressed and Kal gently carried her downstairs whole I got the car.

Kal sat in the back cradling Lev, while I broke every traffic violations to get Lev there as soon as possible. For the 15 minute drive it took us 5 minutes and in that 5 minutes of worrying Lev started Screaming as if she was being murdered. It was breaking both My brother and I.

I pulled up to the front, turning off the ignition, but leaving the keys in the car and helping Kal get out Lev I left the keys in the car as everyone knows it's our and anyone who takes or drives it without out permission will be punished !!

We rush into the hospital and are immediately shown to a private room, nurse Jarred came in with us, he gave her a sedative and hooked her up to all machines and gave her an IV, we are scared for her. She seems so broken but we love her anyways she is our Mate and she is beautiful no matter what state she is in, yet we get angry seeing her this way because we didn't get to protect her the way we are suppose to.

We wait for the doctor to come in and we are wide awake, luckily Lev is sleeping due to the sedatives she was given. 10 minutes later Dr. Zeki comes in and let's us know that he will be doing tests to see for sure what is going on. He does not want to give us any details until he knows for sure what is going on.

He takes a few viles of her blood, checks he heart, blood pressure and tempature. He will need to get a sample of her pee tomorrow when she is awake and that is all he can do for now, but the results should be in tomorrow.

Luckily the private room we have at the hospital is big enough for someone to have 4 people laying in the Huge bed. Lev stays in the middle, Kal and I slide in after stripping our clothes and snuggle in close to her in hopes that she will feel safe with us near.

Lev, we are here to protect you, we won't let anything happen to you from now on, we love you, you are our beautiful mate said Kal.
Goodnight Lev and kiss her forehead goodnight one last time.