The Drive...

Levana Rose:

I was finally able to leave the hospital, after begging my mates to let me leave, that I wanted to go home and not home in this town but to go see my old Alpha the only one I can call family now a days, while I guess they are family now too, I just have to get to know them. I had to literally promise not only the doctors and nurses who worked on me I also had to promise my mates I would be safe, that I would take care of my self and if anything was to hard to rely on my mates for help. If I didn't I would of been stuck in this hospital for the week I'm suppose to use for resting and to be honest I'd rather rest after seeing Alpha Liam  and getting to know my mates as I know I'll be going to there territory once I'm better.

I'm a little nervous to go and leave another home, scared of what the pack will think of me, scared of how I will act, I know I'm not going to lose this pain and fear for a long while but I can heal.

We were finally able to leave thankfully stopping at my place to pick up what little things I have. I left the air mattress that I used as a bed and anything I knew I wouldn't need in my pack and going to my mates pack, they are so loving giving my forehead little kisses but not often afraid that I'm hurting to much and they don't want to scare me off by rushing me, but the tingly feeling I get each time makes me feel alive and like I can breathe. Oh how I know I don't look the greatest that I look like I'm void of life , but I can feel myself coming back to life with them even though I barley know them.

About 2 hours in a car with Sara and the Twins to get back to my old home to see Alpha Liam I was starting to get nervous as no one said a thing, Kalub drove and Sara sat next to him which some how irritated me, with little growls coming out of me from onyx not that they were loud as she was still extremely weak. K-Lex sat next to me and I somehow fell asleep after a while and woke up laying on K-Lex's lap and he was absently  running his nice soft hand through my hair trying to soothe me as I can tell I'm shaking I must of had a nightmare. How embarrassing. I could hear the twins chatting to Sara and it irritated me even more when a primal growl escaped from deep in my throat cause everyone to Flinch, guess they didn't know I was awake, I got up and yelled for them to stop the car I was so angry I can feel onxy trying to come out which I had to fight she was to weak to be doing this.

Kalub pulled over asking what was going on as I angrily pushed the door open and I swear I'm so mad that I broke the damn door. I started walking towards the woods with determined steps, telling onxy to calm down that she couldn't shift she wasn't allowed to shift it took every ounce in my being to not shift, I didn't want to die and I didn't want to lose onxy she seems to be the only person I can count on.

I hear the car doors open and I continue walking to the woods and the doors slamming as all of the yell for me to stop that I'm pushing myself. Then I hear there feet chasing me.

All I can do is growl and tell them to stay away from me. They were so confused as to why I was so angry and I could see it on there faces. So I yelled, why like me if your going to talk and laugh with her I say with a growl and tears in my eyes. I have no clue why I'm acting like this we haven't even mated and only knew eachother a few days. What is going on with me...

They laughed as the Walked over to me and hugged me, we are your mate Lev, we love you and only want you both boys said, kalub said they were only asking more about me from Sara, which made me more embarrassed so I of course being the bigger she-wolf apologized for how I acted and said I don't know what has come over me. They of course accepted.

When we got back to the car Sara ended up driving the rest of the way and both boys sat in the back next to me to make me feel calm. Of course I was still nervous but I needed to do this to get better and the smell so beautiful. I still cant say what the smell like and the doctor said I probably won't know for the rest of the week once onxy was fully healed.

I was on and off with sleep for the days drive it took to get home, talking about anything and everything with the twins asked how there pack was and everything I could think off, I even felt comfortable sleeping on there laps I was growing towards these wolves more than I ever though I would. I never thought I would find my mates, let alone two handsome twins. I'm sad that lots was forced from me as I waited for my Mates as I wanted to be there first. I wonder if I will be there first probably not though.

Luckily I didn't have to think to hard on this and I could figure out what was going on as we finally arrived back to my packs home and I couldn't wait to see Alpha Liam. I missed his so very much.