Finding Her.

Twins:

Its been about a month since we smelt her scent, we've visited every town except Mesa. The last place too look and this pain we have is getting worse, brother we know she is getting hurt maybe worse said Kalub.

Yes she has go be, it hurts like hell sometimes it feels like we can even hear her crying, screaming for help. Said K-Lex. We have to find her and make her be okay, show her that everything is going to be okay, that she is loved. We both end up smiling as we say it at the same time.

We finally made it to the last town and start sniffing and smelling in hope to find her scent. Coming across a small restaurant we could smell her faintly but not enough for her to have been her the last 2 months so maybe something of Levs stuff is here.

Deciding they might know something here at this small restaurant we went in asking for the manager. 10 minutes later a small lady came over with a smile. Hi my name is Jem, I'm the Manger of fountain restaurant how may I help you. With a smile and a hint of flirtation in her voice, it made us feel sick and definitely upset our wolves.

This Bitch best not be flirting with us K-Lex, not even my fucking style and would not be good for us she doesn't even smell nice said Shadow clearly upset trying to calm him down was hard so I just bloke his thoughts for now.

She's flirting with us isn't she Kalub? I don't like it said river not happy about this either so I blocked Jim out trying to focus on this conversation.

Hi were Kalub and K-Lex we were just trying to find Levana Rose and was wondering if you knew her. Couldn't remember her name but she looked at us suspiciously, and then led us to her office.

I'm not sure what this is about but the Bitch hasn't Been here in a month and a half, she's definitely lost her job that's for damn sure, she just randomly stopped coming not at her house and not answering her phone, but I'm not going you her address until I know who and why you want to know.

Both my brother and I growled causing her to jump a little. I had to think fast, we are her family and she is our wife, she moved here to get away from from people and we couldn't leave with her as we had to finish our job, she stopped calling about 2 months ago and we have been trying to find her ever since said K-Lex with worry dripping though his words.

She looked confused, but shook her head and gave us her address along with the stuff from her locker. We thanked her and left since it has now been sure something happened. As we walked in silence even our wolves were quite we found her place looking like it's been emptied we already had her address but we wanted to make sure that lady wasn't lying as Alpha Liam has been paying the rent.

We sneakingly picked the lock to Levs door and went inside, she had a nice quaint home by the woods I guess for when she shifts or wants to run. Not much furniture. Taking a look around we noticed that there seemed to be a struggle that happened and the smell of rouges. We new instantly that something definitely didn't seem right. Our wolves growled in anguish.

We grabbed the one item that seemed to have her scent mostly impeded in it, her pillow it smelt so good, and our wolves seemed to like the scent.

We left the house and seemed to catch her scent and the Rouges scent which made us both very angry so we sniffed them out and it seemed to be near the boarder of Arizona, away from everyone so no one could hear her screams I'm assuming. They probably wanted her because of her eyes. The different colored eyes means she has powers.

We could smell her and we could smell the scout as well that was suppose to keep tabs on her. We had to think carefully as we didn't know how many rouges could be in there.

Our wolves were to angry and took over, even river was angry and he's usually the calm one. They broke into the house and started to attack.

All they wanted was to find there shared mate...