Chapter 15 The villain

You have met the hero ( the one you all hate with passion)

You have met the heroine.

You have even met the Angel who completed the missing corner of our love square.

But where is the Villain?

Isn't our story incomplete without him?
Let me introduce her to you then.

It's me Sophie Rogers.

Your narrator.
.
.
Please don't hate me!
.
.

I don't have reasons that could justify my mistake, but just one word that made me do it.
.

Love
.
.

Just a four letter word , but powerful enough to make one do things that they would never ever do in their worst nightmares.

Just like I did.

Just like this simple four letter word made me the Villain of this story.

Who would have thought that cute innocent Sophie would get so blinded in love, that she will hurt her loved ones?

Who would have thought that the cupid will one day become the villain of the story.

But I did became one.

In name of blind, childish and immature love.

.................................................

Flashback

"What the hell Soph! What are you saying?"

Elijah exclaims looking at her in disbelief ,as she tries to hold his hands.

"Please Eli! Listen to me once! I truly love you Eli! I have never felt like this with anyone before!"

"Soph ! Please....you are making me extremely uncomfortable...Yes I like you ..but just as a friend!"

"I swear I never thought about you that way! .... I just...I just thought you felt the same...I am sorry if I did anything to make you feel like this.."

"But I love you Eli! And I want you to love me back! What's wrong in that! Why can't we do it?"

"Soph it's not a joke! It's love dammit! You can't force someone to love you back . It's their choice!"

And that's when she leaves his hand, stepping back from him.
Lost in thoughts.

Her next words making Elijah to freeze.

"I know ...I know why you don't love me. Just like everyone you love Vivian don't you?"

"She is smart , extraordinary beautiful ,confident. Why would someone love a boring girl like me over her?"

"Come on Soph! Grow up! We are not kindergarten kids being jealous of each other."

"Then tell me dammit! Why don't you love me! What's there in her that's not in me!"

"Soph ..you are beautiful just the way you are .. ...while she has her own traits of beauty."

"Stop comparing yourself with her."

"Why not Elijah! Why not! Tell me you love me and I will stop doing it ."

Holding his face in her palms,she whispers lowly at him.

"Tell me you love me.... please"

And that's when Elijah sighs, pushing away her hands and finally declaring the truth in his heart.