Chapter 49 The intrusion

Vivian's pov

There is a time in life when you feel that everything is getting better. When you are able to see a small ray of hope, for a better future.

But then it just takes one moment to bring it all crashing down.

Just one second.

Just one truth.

And Bang!

That light flickers to be extinguished. Filling your life with darkness again.

And the second Ethan told me he is not the Plantiff ,was that moment.

I bang the door shut behind me, leaning back on the door.
Holding my head.
Tears lining my cheeks, falling uncontrollably.

Why? Why me?

I thought Ethan will take back his case and then I can finally live my own life on my own terms in independence.

Without the sword of going to that hell again,lingering on my head.

But it seems, it was just a wishful thinking.

I will be never relieved of it.

I have to suffer this hell till I am alive.

.
.
.
Ethan....why did you have to do it. I was starting to trust you. Your words....your care it felt so real this time.

It felt like I was finally loved by someone.

What a fool I was.

He was just playing with my heart again. He married me not because he wanted to help me by taking back the case....but because he wanted his revenge.

He was acting all sweet and lovey dovey because he fuc* ing wanted to break me.

To hurt me and get his sick revenge.

What a double faced bast****!

I will never forgive you Ethan never....you have hurted me so many times...that I am out of patience for you.

You are free now.

I will file for divorce and leave you to yourself. I will go away from everyone and live my life peacefully.

Yes....I should go away.

I can't stay here.

Getting up, I start packing my clothes. Throwing them in my duffle bag. I have to leave before he comes.

But...what about the person who wants to murder me?

My hands still...what if the person finds me and kills me? But if I run from here...and go and live alone...no one will be able to trace me.

I will go in hiding, live in another country...change my name and looks...I will go away from here.

And start a new life, out of this bullsh**.

Nodding to myself, I continue packing. My phone starts ringing and I clench my fists, seeing Ethan calling.

What does he want now?

Ignoring his call, I hurry up instead. Putting on a leather jacket and zipping the bag.

The bell keeps ringing and I was going to pick up the cell and place it in my pocket, when I read the name of the caller.

"Aliza?"

Why is my step sister calling me now. How did she even got my number. It's been years since she last called.

Clearing my throat, I pick it up. To only hear her sobbing voice.

"Viv.... Vivian's?"

"Ali? What happened?"