Chapter 45 The limit

He places his hand on her back, pulling her to him. Making a gasp to leave her lips.

"Stop playing games with me my little Phoenix."

He whispers near her ear, picking her up effortlessly. Moving his other hand to place it on her thighs and making her lock her legs on his waist.

"Or I won't be able to stop my beasts from savouring you."

His words made a wetness to pool between her legs,and she holds onto his shirt material tightly.
Closing her eyes.

He walks up the private beach to open the back door of the beach house, entering their room.

While she stays still. Clinging onto him with her grip on him tight.

Laying her on the bed, he looks at her. And she immediate closes her legs. The action not going unnoticed by him.

"Is my little Phoenix horny?"

He teases, to only have her blush. Lowering her gaze ,she looks at the light making him move closer to her.
Getting on top of her.

"Hmmm stop teasing me Ethan. You know already that I want you."

He smirks, moving his fingers down to her waist, playing with the waistband of her jeans.
She closes her eyes, clenching the bed sheets tightly.

When next she knows, he removes them, making her heart to thud.

Her widened eyes staring at him.

"Wait here."

Was all he said as he turns around and switches off the lights.
She clenches the covers, anticipating.....was he going to do it?

When he goes to the washroom and Vivian feels her heart beat rapidly.
What...what was he planning to do?

Lost in thoughts, she didn't realise when he came back.

Untill she felt fingers trail up her skin.
He again get's on top of her, looking down at her shocked face. Caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Ready my little Phoenix."

She gulps ,barely nodding. While he starts kissing her jawline, leaving featherly kisses.

"Hmmmmm"

Tilting her face, he whispers near her ear. Making goosebumps to appear on her skin.

"Words Vivian. I want you to repeat what you said earlier."

"I....I...."

She stutters, feeling her skin burning wherever he touched her. His fingers moving lower.

"Speak"

He says, biting her earlobe and the words come out, clear. A tear leaving her eyes.

"Fuc* me. I want you to take me."

As soon as the words leave her lips,she lifts her hand. Ready to stop him and push him away.

When instead.

She feels his lips curving in a smile and his fingers stop.
His next words making her mind go numb and her hand to retreat.

"If you would have said this in your senses my little Phoenix."

"I would have fuc* ed you in every corner of this room with you begging me to continue."

"But right now..."

Her body drops from the ecstasy, to look at him in shock. Her widened green orbs, setting on his dark ones.

"I can't take advantage of you."