Ch 26 The Hero

You thought you were alone looking at your fears in front.

If only you could see the army at your rear, guarding you upfront.

....................................................

He lowered his head , smirking. His disgusting lips touch her shoulders and she thrashed harder.

"Leave me! You asshol*!"

She screams,to only have him move his fingers around her neck and slam her head on the wall behind.

"Ahhhh"

She screams , feeling a sharp pain in her head. Her struggles immediately seize as she got numb for few seconds.
Her vision turning hazy.

He took this as an opportunity and lowers the shoulder of her top, leaving sloppy kisses down her shoulder.

She wanted to push back but couldn't.

Too weak to even move her limbs. Her phone keeps vibrating in her pocket , but she couldn't help cry.

Cursing herself for being so stupid.

What was she thinking drinking?

"What happened bit**? You are loving it. Aren't you?"

The man says, whispering near her ear. His grip on her neck tightening, choking her instead.

She couldn't speak .

At the verge of loosing consciousness. Dark spots dancing in front of her eyes,as she holds his hands that held her neck.

Her grip on his wrist , loosening as he used his other hand to hold the waistband of her Jean.
To stop suddenly when he felt it vibrating.

Taking out the phone, he sees the called and smirks evilly.

Vivian moves her head in a no, knowing what he intended to do.

Pressing his hand on Vivian's mouth,he muffled her cries and mouths her to shut it.

Pressing the green button, he puts the call on loudspeaker.

"Vivian? Hello Vivian! Where are you Dammit! I am searching for you like crazy!"

Tears leave her eyes and the man just smirks, pulling the phone closer to him.

"Why aren't you speaking! Vivian please tell me! "

"I am sorry okay! I am sorry for earlier!"

"Please! "

"Speak dammit!"

The man ends the call, extinguishing the only ray of hope. Smashing her phone on the pavement, he moves his hand lower to rest on her waistband.

"I am gonna have so much fun with you bit**"

Her eyes widen but she couldn't do anything. Just stare at her tormentor in helplessness.

Lowering his hand, he was going to kiss her when she moves her head to a side.

Raising his pent up anger and frustration.

Holding her jaw, he breathes near her lips. Making her close her eyes.

"Look at me."

She refused.

Making him tighten his grip, she felt her jaw aching and he smiles.
Enjoying seeing her tears.

Moving his hand on her jeans, waistband. He was going to push it down.

When suddenly a loud sound echoes in the silent alley.