Chapter 51 The Choice

"Drive faster dammit!"

Elijah screams at Delia, who gave him an unfazed look.

"What? You want me to fly this now?"

"Agghhh how can you Joke Delia! We are short of time."

She smirks, looking in front to suddenly push on the breaks. The scene in front of their eyes, making them freeze.

"Fuc*! This is bad"

Delia says, removing the seatbelt and rushing out, while Elijah was already running towards them.

Unaware of James men, slowly approaching the scene. Seeing a man coming to save them, they start firing bullets and Elijah crouches down, holding his head.

Afraid.

"Sh**! Elijah! This moron!"

Delia screams rolling her eyes, seeing him sitting in the centre of the bombarding of bullets.

Roaring the muscle car, she leaves the accelerator.
Driving through the bullets, to stop beside him. Blocking him from the bullets coming their way and screaming while opening the passenger door.

"Hop in stupid!!"

He tries to... slowly..too shaken up of the raging bullets....to only have Delia hold his jacket and pull him up from his front.
Rolling him and banging the door shut.

"Ohfff"

"Shit! Shit! Shit! I almost died! "

He cries to make Delia give him an irritated look.

"Can you use your brain for once! What the hell were you thinking running in like this is a damn playground?"

"I.... thought .. they wouldn't shoot ....as they are my father's men."

Delia rolls her eyes, to only smile at his innocence. Really?

"Oh wow ainstein!They can't see your face in the dark! You would have fuc**** had much more than those existing 8 holes in your body....if I hadn't saved your sorry ass on time."

"Now do not move an inch till I fuc*** ask you to."

"Understood?"

He gulps looking up at her in shock. To slightly nod.

"Fine.But hurry up. The fire is starting."

Delia nods, driving towards the upturned car.Stopping it just next to them, with bullets being ricochet.

"Get out from that side...head low."

Elijah nods and Delia follows. To see glass shards everywhere , fear entering their insides as they see the condition of the car.

"Vivian!"

Elijah is in for a shock as he sees two bodies entangled together covered in blood. Ethan's back towards him, and Elijah almost gags... seeing it's condition.

It was all blood with glass shards everywhere. To only have Delia pull him back. To look inside.

"Fuc*!"

She curses, as she sees Ethan's condition. With Vivian under him shielded from the blow.

Wrapping her jacket around her knuckles, she punches on the broken window... clearing the glass from it.
The sounds of bullets and footsteps approaching them.

"Hurry Delia! We don't have time!"

Sliding in, she pulls back Ethan from top of Vivian to see him breathing. He was conscious....she didn't expected him to be after the amount of blood he has lost...but he was a survivor abd a tough man...she could see it.