Chapter 63 Epilogue (1)

"I thought forgetting you was easy, to only realise.

That something always seemed to be missing, left behind.

Untill that day, I saw your eyes

Making me see all the happy and sad memories combined.

Juxtaposed side by side,

Finally completing all the missing pieces of the puzzles of my life."

             ....

          8 years later

"Next Maam Sophie!"

The attendent at the reception of the hospital says, making Soph to stand up. Her hand intervined with Ethan's warm ones.

"This way please!"

She says making them  follow her towards the doctors cabin. The door is opened and they are greeted with the doctor's happy face.

With the doctor getting up to meet Ethan

"If it isn't a surprise. I thought Ethan Lockwood didn't took appointments.'

They both do a bro hug, greeting each other.

"Oh come on Oliver. Stop teasing."

Ethan says, hugging him back to only see him move next to greet Sophie.
Holding her hands,to place a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

"You look beautiful as always, Soph."

Soph smiles, looking down. A small blush evident on her cheeks, making Oliver to admire her smile.

Almost in a trance, to be only interrupted by his phone ringing.
He sees the caller and ends it, to only sit back in his seat.

Opening the reports.

To look at them.

Ethan and Soph sit there in anxiousness. To only see Oliver lean back, closing the file.

Looking up back at them.

"I have read the reports and examined the damage. The therepy is working for her but the progress is slow."

Soph clenches her fists looking down, to only have both Ethan and Oliver to look at her.

Oliver moves forward, holding Soph's trembling hands. To only make her flinch first.

She slowly calms down by his thumb running circles on her knuckles, making her finally look at him.

"Surgery would be much better Soph. I promise you that you will get back your voice."

She tightly held Ethan's hand using her other free hand, looking at him in fear.

"It's fine. Oliver she is still not comfortable with the idea. Is there no other way?"

Ethan asks,with hopeful eyes to only have Oliver move his head in a no.

"It will be most affective in her case."

Oliver says, to make Ethan look at Soph again.
She is scared of anything related to injections and medicines, they infuse fear in her.

Making her refusing to be treated.

"Soph please-"

Soph closes her eyes. Moving her head in a no. Not ready to listen to anything.
To make Ethan sigh.

Oliver looks at Ethan.

"Can you give us a moment ,Ethan."

He nods, getting up.