34

Another long chapter ahead!

All were already in their quarters. They couldn't play truth or dare anymore because they were all tired from the tour

"Hyung, are you really okay?" Taehyung asked Hoseok, who looked like a lifeless doll sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Don't mind him, Tae. He's deep in thought" Namjoon told Taehyung

"Are you really not going to show any concern? We have to do something!" Taehyung urged

Kai scratched his head in annoyance "You heard him. Leave him alone. Now go to sleep, you're disturbing everyone"

"You were with him when he started acting strange. What did you do to him?"

"None of your business"

"It is my business"

Kai was getting really impatient and so he sat upright "Since when? I don't remember you being someone special to him"

Taehyung scrunched his face "What are you talking about? He's my friend. I don't see any problem being worried for a friend"

"Ok then. Be a good friend and leave him alone. He obviously needs space and here you are trying to invade it"

Taehyung shot up from his bed "Am I? Or maybe he needs someone to lean on but you're numb enough to not realize that?"

"Cut it out you guys," Namjoon told the two

"Did he say anything about wanting help? No. That's why he's not talking to anyone. It's a problem he himself is working on so don't disturb him any further" Kai said in a dangerous tone

"How should I know if you don't tell me in the first place?!" Taehyung raised his voice

Kai did not back down "Then again, why should I tell you?!"

Hoseok suddenly stood up and both instantly shut their mouths. Instead of scolding them as the usual Jung Hoseok would, he only left the room.

"This happened because you were nosy" Kai began blaming Taehyung

"It would've happened if you stopped beating around the bush!" Taehyung snapped back

"Would it change anything? I can only see you pestering him for answers!"

"Why do you think of me as some sort of immature person? I'm not like you!"

"Oh really?!"

"Both of you, enough!" Namjoon shouted and caused the two to stop

"Are you seriously fighting over that? What are you two thinking? Even Hoseok, who's not even in his right mind, left because of your childish squabble!"

Taehyung hung his head "Sorry, Joon hyung"

"... Sorry"

"Don't apologize to me" Namjoon said and got up from the bed "I'll go after Hoseok. You two stay here and talk it out. Hoseok won't like it if everyone is not on good terms"

With that, Namjoon left the room.

"I'm sorry, Kai hyung" Taehyung said the moment Joon exited "I was only worried about Hobi hyung"

"I should be the one apologizing. I was on edge because Hoseok was in that state because of me. I shouldn't have shouted at you like that"

"Why was he like that, though?"

Kai then reminisce what happened an hour ago

The cold wind enveloped the two as they walked silently side by side. The sound of waves crashing and water receding was very calming. But it did nothing to the rapid beating of his heart.