10

TAEHYUNG's POV

Currently in the middle of the ocean on my boat, the direction unknown. As I drift silently across the vast body of water, I continued to stare into the horizon.

Ah, this is the life.

So this is how it feels to be like a leaf, effortlessly drifting to where the wind takes him. Just you, the warm breeze, and the beautiful scenery coupled with serenity and tranquility. Away from all worries and negativity.

I wish it would be like this forever

But reality won't let me

Were we created to face the harsh reality the world bears? Just what is the point of it? I can't think of an answer that will justify all of the suffering we have to go through. People say I'm lucky I was born into a prestige and loving family but the fact that we're living just the same remains. We live a life full of problems and an unknown future.

But why?

The surroundings began to take after my emotion. The cerulean sky turned dark, the calm ocean started to violently shake my boat. Thunder roared at every corner. I calmed myself.

Stop

And just like that, everything slowly went back to normal.

I hope it would be like that in real life.

I closed my eyes, cherishing this solemn moment with myself. But then-

"YOUNG MASTER"

A voice boomed. I flinched violently at the sound

"YOUNG MASTER"

What's with the deafening noise?! Can't you see I'm relaxing and talking like I'm some sort of poet?! Such impudence!

And then, a bright light shone over me. I squinted my eyes and looked closer at the source of light. It was an egg shaped thing- no it looks more like a head

Where have I seen an egg-shaped head before??

Namjoon hyung?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

...Don't tell him I said that

But it's bald-

The head thing slowly revolved and showed it's face. It looks so familiar-

Then it hit me

No! I don't want to yet!

"YOUNG MASTER"

"NOOO! GO AWAY!"

"ITS TIME"

"BUT IM NOT READY YET!" I shouted and splashed water at the face desperately

"BUT YOU SAID-"

"I LIED"

"YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE, YOUNG MASTER" the head said and the oval glowed brighter. I got a bad feeling about this.

Then the ocean waves began to crash on my boat violently. What the heck is going on?!

Then I saw a shadow in front of me so big that it encompassed my body and boat. I slowly turned my head, and saw a BIG ASS TSUNAMI READY TO SLAP THE HELL OUT OF MY SOUL

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" those were my last words before I was completely engulfed by the wave.

Then, I woke up

With my whole body and bed wet

I groaned as I rub my eyes with frustration. "BUTLER KAAANG!!" I yelled at my 42-year old calm and composed pain in the ass butler.