12

NAMJOON's POV

"How much long will she make us wait?" Jin mumbled and typed furiously on his phone, probably texting Jihwan.

Two months is a really a long time. She's so busy with her modeling career. But we keep in touch. We text each other every night, no day missed.

"Noona! I have a card trick, wanna see?" I heard Jimin told Namjin. My twin smiled and nodded.

Aish, the kid tryna impress my twin. What did he see in her anyway?

"Wooow how did you do that?! Where did the jack go?!" Namjin exclaimed, sarcastically. The trick was so obvious but Jimin is too cute... no one can ruin his happiness. You'll die of guilt first

"Magic--"

"Spoiler alert, it's in his sleeves" Tae interrupted

Well except for Kim Taehyung

"Yah! Don't spoil the fun!" Namjin said and slapped Tae's shoulder. Jimin just shot them a glare and stomped away, mumbling and pounting like a little kid. Tae and Namjin laughed at the angry dwarf.

Hobi is standing still with an expressionless face. He's still sulking because of what Kai said earlier.

"You're not funny anymore"

Ouch. RIP Hoseok's soul. Why did he had to say that?

For someone as honest as Kai, to say that to Jung Hoseok, the ball of sunshine of the earth? In my language, its like "breaking the most precious jar in the world"

"Whats wrong, man?" Yoongi asked Hobi

Hobi only shook his head "Nothing really"

"Let's pretend I actually believe you." Yoongi said. Then, he stood in front of Hobi

"I'm your despair, I'm your demon-- I'm SUGA" he said, imitating Hobi's signature introduction plus his swag-smug expression

Hobi immediately did the sign of the cross and chanted a prayer while putting his right hand on hyung's head "May You cleanse his soul and renew him"

Yoongi jerked his body and acted like he was a demon being exorcised. Hobi laughed so hard he even rolled on the asphalt. Yoongi hyung cares deeply for Hoseok.

"Joon-ah" Jin patted my shoulder "I've been wondering..." his voice trailed off. I patiently waited for him to continue his sentence

"The win at the dance competition really got to my head. And I was thinking if we continue our dream of becoming idols?" He said, his eyes full of passion "You've seen how well we did that day, right? So good that we managed to take over this year's title! C'mon, let's do it!"

I blinked. Then laughed

"Oh, hyung. I'm sorry but that's too good to be true" I said

Jin scrunched his face "Didnt you say you'd die to become one?"

"That was a long time ago" I wore a pained expression "That dream died. Our loss streak in school dance competitions made it painfully obvious. We couldnt prove ourselves to a small audience, what more if we advance to a bigger scope?" I said in an exasperated tone.