26

NO ONE's POV

It was a beautiful morning for everyone else. The weather was nice, the streets weren't packed, everyone had a smile on their faces.

Except for Hoseok

For the first time in his life, he badly wants to murder a teacher

"Guess what!" Namjin entered the room with a wide grin plastered on her face while clutching the straps of her bag, looking pretty much happy

"What" Hoseok replied in a dull tone. He was still not in the mood after Prof Lim's sudden absence yesterday "Namjoon tripped down the stairs and fell to his death?"

Namjin eyes him "Harsh but no"

"Actually, Namjoon and I are at peace!" She announced, smiling from ear to ear. Upon hearing it, Hobi's blank face lightened

"Really? When?"

"Just this morning, obviously" Namjoon entered the room with red puffy eyes.

Hoseok looked at him with shock "What on earth happened to you?"

"Good question, Hobi!" Namjin said enthusiastically and sneered at her twin "Actually, in the middle of apologizing, HE CRIE- hmpff!!"
Namjoon covered his twin's mouth before finishing the embarrassing sentence

"Oops, sorry twinnie. There was a mosquito flying near your mou- OW!" He quickly let go of his hand when Namjin bit it hard. Namjoon held his hand while screaming in silence. Hoseok shuddered when he saw the deep, red bite marks.

"So why did he cried?" Hoseok asked, starting to get curious. His bad mood slowly dissipating

"Coz he's a big crybaby"

Hoseok just had to agree with that

"I'm glad the feud between me and Joon is over" Namjin told Hoseok "The house was quiet for days! Mom can't speak, Dad's bad at communicating with us and was always busy playing with Monie, and the two of us won't talk to each other... It was so deafening!"

This time, Hoseok snorted in disagreement "What's deafening is when you two open your mouths"

The twins rolled their eyes in unison

"Say... if you two reconciled, then how about the thing between you and Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok asked

"Yeah. It's been forever" Namjoon butted in. He blew his injured hand, trying to ease the pain.

"I've been thinking about it lately" Namjin admits. She put her bag on her chair and sat down "I was.. I got... ARGH what he said to me was unforgivable! Imagine one of your closest friends tell you you're unimportant!"

"That does hurt. I would feel betrayed" Namjoon admitted

Hoseok nodded "Right? I mean, why say it like that? And he didn't apologized for it!"

"But believe it or not, I'm gonna talk to him about that later at practice. That's right! I will swallow my pride to resolve this never-ending problem!" Namjin proclaimed

"Yoongi's older but you had to become the bigger person. Tsk tsk he's pathetic" Jin suddenly came into the frame. He pouted his plump lips and cheeks looking like a cute baby.

"Oppa!" Namjin exclaimed and clung to Jin like a koala

"You sure come here often. You interested in one of my classmates, hyung?" Hoseok teased. Namjin frowned.

"Whaaat? I just wanna see my frieeeends!" said Jin and flashed a forced smile

Namjoon snorted "Uhuh that's one convincing smile you got there"