Its my birthday chapter

NAMJIN's POV

"GUESS WHO CELEBRATED HER BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY???" I shouted as I entered the studio. Everyone, including Jihwan noona and author nim was sitting on the floor, talking and laughing.

"BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTHOR NIM!!!!!" Hobi squealed and hugged our ever lovely birthday celebrant.

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?! Why didnt you tell me~?" Yoongi told Author nim and she giggled in response

"You're more surprised than me lol"

Yoongi clasped his hands together and said "well since its your birthday today..." he reached for his pocket and took a paper out.

"WHAT IS ITT? IS IT A THOUSAND BUCKS?" Author nim asked excitedly.

He shook his "Thousand bucks is too big. Instead--" He looked serious and said

"I'll give u my autograph"

Author nim recieved Yoongi's gift with a puzzled look on her face "Weird but thanks anyway"

"Who wants it anyway" Jin said and threw away the autograph "It's obviously my flawlessly perfect face she wants" Jin looked at author nim and gave her a wink along with a flying kiss.

"I'm good. Someone here does want your flawlessly perfect face" She said and glanced at my direction! Don't expose me!

"Happy Birthday, Author nim! What do you want as a gift?" Namjoon asked.

Author nim looked at him staight and said "You."

"Pfft. You'd rather date an egg?" I said, he stood up and looked ready to tackle me.

He ran.

I ran too. I have to live. The loser cant catch up to me cause clearly im god speed, so he used his long legs to kick me in the back.

I landed face plant to the ground.

"Ow! You'll pay for this!" I shouted

"Noona! Are you okay?!" Jimin said, as he reached for my arm and help me stand up. I look at Namjoon and heard the guys laugh so loud.

"Anyways... this is from me!" I said and gave author nim an ATEEZ signed poster. She squealed silently and jumped in her place.

"Now this is the autograph I want! Thank you so much, Jinnie!!" -Author nim

"I...I broke the gift. Sorry" Namjoon said and scratched the back of his head. We all laughed at his clumsiness. Author nim patted his shoulder, trying to hold back her laughter.

"How about you? What're you gonna give Author nim?" Kookie asked Tae.

We all looked at Taehyung flinch, he tensed and looked slowly at his wrist.

He cleared his throat. "I-i-ihavenothingtogiveimsosorry" he said and avoided our gazes.

Is he...?

"YOU'RE GIVING ME YOUR GUCCI BRACELET?! SERIOUSLY??" Author nim exclaimed.

WHOA

"What? Hell no! Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!" he said and pouted

"GIVE IT!"
"GIVE IT!"
"GIVE IT!"

Everyone chanted in unison. Tae looked at everyone with pleading eyes

"Give it! Or else author nim will write about Boa swallowing all of your gucci shirts" Jimin teased. Now Tae is on the verge of crying! He'd so cute!!

"Dont tease him! It's okay, Tae. You can keep your bracelet" Author nim said, grinning.

Tae bowed so low that his head is on the floor "thankyousomuchhappybirthdaytoyoumoreblessingstocomeandmorecandlestoblowipurpleyou"