18

NO ONE's POV

Jimin wakes up from his sleep. He scratched his eye and stretched his hand afterwards. He stood up, arranged his bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath

He got out of his room all dressed, his bag on his back but his hair is wet and messy

"Goooood morning dad!" he greeted his father as he passed by

"Good morning mom!" Jimin also greeted his mom, who's portrait is next to his father

"And beautiful morning to my cutie pie baby Ji Woo~" he said, caressing the picture of his 4-year old baby sister.

They didnt responded. Well it would be scary if they did.

They're dead afterall

"Its been 8 years. Huh... I miss you guys" Jimin told them. He smiled and went to  the kitchen

He opened the fridge. Only 2 eggs left in the tray, an almost empty box of milk, a half kilo of meat, and vegetables.

Got to buy groceries after class Jimin thought. He closed the fridge and he saw a prepared meal on the kitchen counter. A note was left.

"Jimin-ah, I'm going out for a business trip so I wont be home till Friday next week. Dont worry about the groceries and breakfast, I told Mr. Oh to shop for supplies and cook for your meals in my stead. Dont skip meals ok? Please take care of yourself and Mr. Oh. Love, Uncle Han" He read out loud. Jimin smiled to himself and opened the plate which is wrapped in a foil. Ooh omelette!

Jimin's house is always bare, like his fridge just now. His house is so spacious, yet only three of them lives in the house (Jimin, Uncle Han and their housekeeper Mr. Oh) No relative of his comes and visit him. His cousin Taemin does once in a while, only to bug Jimin to give him money for partying. Taehyung and Jungkook hang out at his pad sometimes, playing ps5 or have a movie marathon.

(A/N: Did I told you Jimin and Taehyung are childhood bestfriends? They're neighbours too. Jungkook moved in their neighborhood when they were on 7th grade, also the time that he became the 3rd member of their friendship boat)

His parents and sister died 8 years ago in a terrorist b**ing incident. It all happened so fast...

On the same day of the tragedy, Jimin was at school, sitting, listened attentively to his teacher like his mother told him to do. He couldn't wait to tell his mom and dad that he's the only one in their class to ace the exams. Jimin was very happy tho Taehyung was very jealous at his friend.

But as they say: good things don't last forever

After class, his teacher asked him to stay behind because she has something to say to Jimin. The kid was fidgety and wouldnt stop smiling. He thought its about the exam, that he'd be congratulated and recognized for his hard work.

The teacher had a hard time telling Jimin the truth, that his family was found dead under a pile of rubble from a terrorist attack. I mean, Jimin was the sweetest kid she ever met. What did this angel did to deserve the cruel reality?

"Teacher teacher! Can you tell mommy that she could wait a little longer? She will get worried if I dont and I dont want mommy to be sad!" 8 year old Jimin said to his teacher. That made it a lot harder for the teacher to tell Jimin.