35

NO ONE's POV

It's a Sunday. The gang goes again to the Kim residence to pay their grieving friends a visit. For the past week, they have been coming to and fro to the house but were rejected by the twins everytime. Only Mr. and Mrs. Kim welcome them in their humble home

"I see you're all here again" Mr. Kim greeted everyone with a smile and gestured them to go inside. The guys politely said their greetings. Mrs. Kim was in the kitchen, busy preparing their snacks.

"Honestly... I don't know what's gotten into them. They like keeping their distance but this is the first time they've completely shut us out" Mr. Kim explained. His face was tired and haggard "They wouldn't tell us and let me and their mother worry sick"

Hoseok pursed his lips "We're sorry, uncle. We couldn't do anything"

Mr. Kim shook his head "It's ok, Hobi. You guys come here almost everyday but those brats clearly don't have common courtesy. They're making things difficult for all of us"

Mrs. Kim has returned from the kitchen and placed the snacks on the table. She sat down next to her husband and smiled apologetically to their children's friends

"Words can't express how thankful I am to all of you. Namjin and Namjoon has such good friends" Mrs. Kim said using sign language. Her husband translated it for them.

"They're also good friends to us. We're only doing what they would do if we were in their situation" Yoongi said. The parents smiled sadly

"I just noticed that one of you is missing. I haven't seen Seokjin for a while. Is he alright?" Asked Mrs. Kim

They all exchanged looks

"We're... Not in good terms lately" Taehyung said

"Why is that?"

They fidget in their seats. They've discussed it earlier that they'd tell them about Seokjin if asked but now in the actual situation, they couldn't.

Jimin inhaled before speaking "Let's say he's the root of the problem at hand"

Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow "If he is then why isn't he here to resolve it?"

"It's really complicated, uncle. And we think they're not ready for any interaction with Jin hyung" Hoseok replied

"And you are correct. Their pride are unrivaled. It takes an eternity for them to forgive someone, especially Namjin" Mr. Kim spat

"I can vouch for that" Yoongi chimed in

"Still, I suggest you bring Seokjin right here right now so those three can talk it out. I swear, those fools love to waste time. They may be the smartest but when it comes to solving problems, they're the worst" the father admitted. It was evident that he was growing impatient.

So this is where noona gets her attitude from Jimin thought

"But we can't do that, sir. As you've said,, they're bad at facing problems. If we're gonna force them to confront Jin hyung, it'll make matters worse" said Jimin with confidence.

"We've been in similar situations and it really took time for them to cave in and when they do, they handle things pretty well" Yoongi told the father "Sure, it's a longshot but this is also for their own good"

Mr. Kim nodded slowly and leaned back on his chair, gritting his teeth

Yoongi realized his words "A-ah I'm sorry, uncle. It wasn't my intention-"

"It's fine, Yoongi. You're right" Mr. Kim cut him off

Mrs. Kim nodded "We've never thought of their feelings that way. I thought I've known my kids like the back of my hand but it seems I'm still scartching the surface"