- - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 - -

- ', [PROLOGUE, perfect little accident] ꒱ ↷🖇🌸

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗⁿᵉˢˢ
ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ
┗━━━ ━━━┛
𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 [𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗻 5]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

It's an extremely sunny midday, with the sun's rays shining directly through the streets; it's a pretty busy Monday, with all cars going around the city. The cafés are crowded and packed with individuals who appeared to be working.

Every living-things in this world longs for that person who will bring them ecstasy and comfort; some may hide it, while others try to convince themselves that they don't. Regardless of how many times they reject the idea of love, there is always someone waiting and destined for them.

everybody has.

"What about the ones that died alone?" they didn't have enough time to find that someone then. we all have limited time in this very world; and love may lead us to do crazy things, it sounds kind of messed up- but once you have found that someone, no matter how many problems will try to come and cut the string between the two of you. you and that someone will always find a way back to each other. that's true love.

"hello! I'm L/N,Y/N, the CEO of Rika. Our company's situation has deteriorated in this recent weeks. We would be grateful if you could invest and support our company. Our building is located on xxxxx. We sell high-quality phones, iPads, and a variety of other electronic devices. If you are interested in our firm, you are always welcome to come to our main office. Thank you very much."

"And cut!" Draken snapped as the (e/c)-eyed female completed reading the words written on the piece of paper Emma was holding out loud. Draken pressed the camera's record button to stop it from recording and turned it off.