𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

The tall coconut trees boarded the road, as the brilliant green foliage and grass danced with the breeze smacking against one other

The tall coconut trees boarded the road, as the brilliant green foliage and grass danced with the breeze smacking against one other. The sun shone through the glass of the tall buildings, as the little birds in those wires sung in unison like a quire.

"GAHH, we're finally here!" Y/n exclaimed before slamming the door , startling the three who had been sleeping soundly. Y/n then stretched her arms out after sitting in the same posture for about 7 hours. inhaling the fresh air that passes by.

"Oh gosh, this place looks nice!" remarked Emma, jumping out of the jeep , enjoying the fresh air, followed by Senju, who was rubbing her eyes after having them shut for hours.

'Oh we're here already?' kakucho flinched as the sound of the doors slamming continued to interrupt his 4 hours of sleep. 'I thought it'd take 5 hours..' kakucho pondered as he yawned and wiped his eyes. looking at his black wrist watch.

Mikey, the blonde short man, didn't bother waiting for everyone to go and went directly into the building to speak with the front desk, leaving everyone behind with his luggages.

"HAH isn't that fun, koko?" sanzu yelled, clinging to the silver-haired man's arms, koko did find it fun for some reason he just doesn't want to admit it, "no," koko effortlessly answered, wriggling his arm to get rid of sanzu's grip before following mikey inside.

"How rude," mumbled Sanzu as he marched to catch up with them.

Everyone has their own room and is unpacking some of their belongings before doing anything they wish to do

Everyone has their own room and is unpacking some of their belongings before doing anything they wish to do. "Are you going to sleep once you finish orr?" Emma inquired as she sat on her bed.

"Yes, I didn't get a chance to sleep earlier, so don't bother waking me up," y/n responded zipping up her suitcase and heading directly to their shared bathroom to change her clothing.

"hmm fine," emma muttered before grabbing her two-piece bathing suit to change into, "why aren't you with ken anyways? Ion think you'll survive the next three days without him," y/n exclaimed for emma to hear, taking off her pants, leaving her with only undergarments.

"He said he'll follow us, I don't know when, but he'll come," Emma spoke as she walked over to the mirror wall and checked herself out with a bright smile on her face.