- - 𝘁𝘄𝗼 - -

- ', [CHAPTER TWO, problem solver] ꒱ ↷🖇🌸

┏━━━ ━━━┓

ʷʰʸ ᶜᵃⁿ'ᵗ ⁱ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ
ⁱ'ᵐ ⁱⁿˡᵒᵛᵉ?
┗━━━ ━━━┛
𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 [𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘅 𝗳𝘁. 𝗷𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗼]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

it's bonten. ❞ 

▂▂sano household
"PLSSSS Izana!!!"

"How many times do I have to tell you Emma that I'm not interested in your company? Ask Mikey instead," Izana replied, looking down at his younger sister, who had been begging him for hours.

"But they're having a meeting in Mikey's room, and I don't want to disturb them!" Emma responded, letting go of her brother's arms and adjusting her clothes, with a small frown on her face.

"oh pls do you really think that they'll have a meeting in that freaking small room? They have a whole ass building, they aren't. So please knock on that old crusty door and ask mikey to invest in your company hm?" Izana stated with a sarcastic tone.

"OK fine" emma stormed out of her older brother's room and walked straight to mikey's room. It took her a few minutes to knock at the door but then once her knuckles made contact with the wooden door. It immediately opened revealing one of bonten's managers ran haitani.

"Hey, need somethin'?" The man inquired "Well, I was wondering if I could talk to Mikeyyy? Uhm privately.." Emma responded in an awkward tone, "Hey boss, Emma wants to talk to you."

After 30 seconds, ran let the female in, opening the door widely for her to come in. Emma sat on her brother's bed and waited for everyone to go out: including kakucho hitto, their president. sanzu haruchiyo, their vice president. Ran haitani, manager. Rindou haitani, assistant manager. And their two directors, kanji mochizuki, and akashi takeomi.