𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

Kakucho's favorite song continued to play as y/n's  fingers still vibed with the song while keeping her eyes closed; little did she know, kakucho accidentally caught a glimpse of her hands moving

Kakucho's favorite song continued to play as y/n's fingers still vibed with the song while keeping her eyes closed; little did she know, kakucho accidentally caught a glimpse of her hands moving.

He thought he was hallucinating since his head was throbbing from lack of sleep, so he took another look at y/n's fingers, which were still moving, leading him to smirk at her and return his focus to the road.

"You could just tell me you're awake instead of pretending to," kakucho spoke as his smirk grewwider, making y/n's heart race faster than before. 'What does he mean by that?' y/n wondered. Is he addressing me? '

y/n stopped playing with her fingers and kept her eyes closed, 'god, this is embarrassing..' "why'd you stop? You can open your eyes y/n," kakucho mumbled and giggled slightly.

'If I keep pretending, I'll look like an idiot! GAH whatever,' y/n grumbled, slowly opening her eyes before wiping them to clear her vision, a scowl on her face, while the man next her continued to giggling.

"How long have you been awake?" Kakucho asked, raising one eyebrow as he listens to his heart begin to pound,'she definitely heard me shit...' If he could just bang his head multiple times on the steering wheel in front of him without making the female think strangely of him, he could've done it in the first place.

but no, he needs to keep it cool, even though he is very anxious on what the female think about his voice.

"since we left.." y/n replied, staring blankly at the latter, kakucho instantly felt hot, as a tint of bright red instinctively formed on his cheeks due to embarrassment, "oi, is there something wrong? You look like a tomato-" the female beside him questioned, cocking her head to take in his blushing face.

kakucho then tried to look away while keeping his eyes on the road, yet y/n still have a view of his face, "shh" muttered and covered his lips with his free hand to at least cover his face.

"What do you mean shh? What are you? A snake that looks like a curtain?" Y/n sarcastically inquired, making fun of his hairstyle, "hahaha funny," kakucho ironically chuckled, pulling his hand back and placing it on the gear shift.

"Aren't you getting tired, drowsy, or sum?" y/n queried, resting her arms alongside the window and eyeing kakucho with a bewildered expression, "kinda- but it's alright.." he replied before taking the turn.

now your pretty y/n is getting worried about him, acting like she didn't thought of not caring about him.

"You sure? I can takeover?" she requested, a little smile spreading over her face, "it's alright, I can handle," kakucho responded again, not wanting to worry the younger female beside him, "kakucho let me drive, Im fine with it-" y/n disputed, as if she could read kakucho's mind.

The 22-year-old female was looking blankly at kakucho, waiting for his response, as the latter continued to have second thoughts about letting y/n drive.