𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

the road were still quiet as ever, everybody in the jeep were all asleep and none of them ever opened their eyes in a split second, so as the two other jeeps, luckily the other jeeps have their own alternate drivers who can take place when the cur...

the road were still quiet as ever, everybody in the jeep were all asleep and none of them ever opened their eyes in a split second, so as the two other jeeps, luckily the other jeeps have their own alternate drivers who can take place when the current driver is getting tired, whilst kakucho is fighting for his life not to fall asleep to keep this trip going.

he would sometimes close his eyes for a minute when approaching a red light or a traffic jam, but yeah it is midnight so there were barely traffics, who the hell goes to a mall in the midnight were it's just 4 hours away before the sun rises up again. so his only breaks were the red lights.

little did kakucho know the girl beside him was all half-asleep all this time, she didn't find her seat comfortable, but if she wakes up, kakucho would obviously start a conversation to prevent himself from falling asleep, so half-asleep she will stay. if she can though..

kakucho played one of his favorite song in the lowest volume as possible, he is trying is very best to entertain himself while driving or his most worst memory will happen again, he would always drive safely whatever his emotions are, that memory itself brought trauma in him and he couldn't bare if that happens again, specially when he had found someone to live for except from izana.

[ 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 - 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐭. 𝐇.𝐄.𝐑. ]

♫︎you don't know, babe♫︎
♫︎when you hold me and kiss me slowly♫︎
♫︎it's the sweetest thing~♫︎

this was torture to her who could've known that he would play her favorite song? she is an anti-romantic but that isn't an excuse to not vibe on love songs right? every time she listens to this song she mentally portals in to another world her mind only knew, she was in ecstasy.

and now the percentage of her chance staying half-asleep is slipping away, she couldn't help but to move her fingers with the beat to vibe with the song, and it was surprisingly not enough, "if life is a movie oh you're the best part~" kakucho sang in a very low voice and took a glance of your face while singing the lyrics very clear as if he wants to say the lyrics to you, no one else.

he looked back at the road and kept singing in a low voice he was keeping his self not to sing in a loud voice he would really get embarrassed when someone hears his singing voice, he was just not used to it. unfortunately the girl beside him heard all of it since the beginning of the song.

if she were to say the truth he's voice really is comforting and soft when singing, which is really far away from his normal voice that sounds cold and deep, that voice of him did fit his personality at first, but little by little it didn't sound right. imagine someone being clingy and soft with a very deep voice.

but it was only her to think that, every one else was against this opinion of hers.. cause she is the only one who gets to see this side of him, izana do too but it was always once in a blue moon for him, kakucho was also surprised by his self too, his love for you were a little bit too much to the point you're now much more important than izana now, and izana of course didn't liked half of it.

izana was very happy when the news that kakucho has been courting someone, he was happy that his bestfriend a.k.a. brother is finally growing up, not until kakucho's schedule were always full cause of their dates not leaving enough time for him, he thought he would lost kakucho once y/n and him becomes official, and since the last two weeks the two of them haven't approached nor communicate each other.

don't get me wrong kakucho tried to but he never recieved any text from him, could he be planning something..? would he force kakucho to cut his relationship between him and y/n? or would he cut his relationship with kakucho?

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀:just a really short part i'll try to finish the next part later! I'm also working on tragic peace's next part! I'll try my best to finish it today! Might as well tell you guys that yeah i have a tiktok follow me if you w...

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀:
just a really short part i'll try to finish the next part later! I'm also working on tragic peace's next part! I'll try my best to finish it today! Might as well tell you guys that yeah i have a tiktok follow me if you want i'd love to be mutuals with you! my username is the same as my username here!😙 didn't proof read sorry!

i actually just published this to give some ᵗⁱⁿʸ ʰⁱⁿᵗˢ so yeah BAHHHAHAABAHAHA enjoy your day/night!