- - 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 - -

- ', [CHAPTER THREE, forming a triangle] ꒱ ↷🖇

┏━━━ ━━━┓
ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ʰᵃᵈ ᵐᵉ
ᵃᵗ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵐʸ
ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍ'ˢ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ
ᶜᵒˡᵈ
┗━━━ ━━━┛
𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 [𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗰𝗵𝗮]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

▬▬bonten's hideout
"Who's that? She's pretty huh" While looking at Rindou's phone, ran muttered. "Oh, nothing, I just happened to find her company's account and stalked her," rindou explained.

"what's her company?"

"the one we're about to invest on, rika company," sanzu piped up. "Ohhhh, so that's why you barged in Emma and Mikey's conversation earlier." Ran recalled.

"what? i don't remember anything like that" sanzu rolled his eyes and returned his gaze to his phone. until he remember something.

"she has a youtube channel, while she's vlogging she bumped into kakucho HAHAHAHA" sanzu laughed out loud. The two men looked at him in disbelief, finding nothing funny about it. seconds later sanzu realized he's the only one who laughed. He then cleared his throat and looked back at his phone.

"Kaku, you're a jerk. If I were you, I would have requested her phone number" ran said as he turned his gaze to the man smirking on his phone. "Who are you talking to? Have you finally decided to get a girlfriend?" Rindou stated.

Kakucho looked at the two men staring at him, as if they were trying to tease him with their gaze. He ignored what the two men said and returned his gaze to the screen, a female's picture visible in it. He played the video and watched it again. this is pretty new to him, he may have picked interest in a lot of girls, but none lasted a day. so what is making him stalk the female's account endlessly?

The two stopped teasing Kakucho and continued stalking the girl. "If I were the one who ran into that girl, she'd probably be the one asking for my number," rindou informed.