𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

╭───────────────────╮𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 - third party's feels╰───────────────────╯

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 - third party's feels
╰───────────────────╯

*ding dong*

the minuscule chime of my doorbell played ruining our little movie, i rolled my eyes and walked my way to the front door after they disturbed me from watching

i opened the door revealing takashi holding a paper bag, the little anger inside me evanesce, as my eyes widened a little not expecting him to come over in this type of time

"takashi! What brings you here?" i raved, opening the door more widely signaling him to come in, takashi showed an awkward smile and took of his shoes "i thought yuzuha told you that i'll be coming over?" He answered and stood up after taking off his shoes

"Huh?" I wondered, lifting one of my brows as response to his statement. we both glanced at Yuzuha in unison. She hid her face and lowered her sitting position beside the couch's backrest, trying to blend in.

I chuckled as I transferred my gaze to Takashi, who appeared to be cursing Yuzuha with his expression. "It's fine, kash, come we're actually watching a movie," I said softly, proving him that I didn't really mind.

He smiled back at me as I headed back to the couch, seeing Yuzuha smirking at us, as I sat back and quickly grabbed the bag of chips, fishing two pieces out and bringing them in my mouth.

Takashi sat between me and Yuzuha and played with his hands due to the quiet atmosphere; I offered him the bag of chips as a smile crept across my lips; "no, it's fine, I'm not really in the mood to eat something salty," he said, waving both of his hands at the front of the snack.

"I'll take it then," Yuzuha said, aggressively snatching the bag of chips and munched on the snack she found inside. My lips parted at her sudden action, but I shrugged it off and sucked the flavor of the salty chips that remained on the tip of my fingers.

"GAH! LOOK BEHIND YOU FUCKING DUMBASS HOE!" yuzuha exclaimed at the top of her lungs, desperately clinging on Takashi's arms due to her nervousness from viewing the film "STOP YUZUHA!" YOU ARE SHORING UP THE CLOTH "Takashi shouted back at her, att...

"GAH! LOOK BEHIND YOU FUCKING DUMBASS HOE!" yuzuha exclaimed at the top of her lungs, desperately clinging on Takashi's arms due to her nervousness from viewing the film "STOP YUZUHA!" YOU ARE SHORING UP THE CLOTH "Takashi shouted back at her, attempting to loosen Yuzuha's grip on his sweater, while I continued to watch the movie firmly, unconcerned about what was going on around me.