𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Everyone went silent in a split second, of course they'd be shocked, who could've thought that kakucho has a girlfriend without them discovering anything about the two of them

Everyone went silent in a split second, of course they'd be shocked, who could've thought that kakucho has a girlfriend without them discovering anything about the two of them. Now this made Sanzu rose his left eyebrow up.

he is known as the creep and stalker among the eight of them, how come he didn't even got a hint about this? Well obviously cause this kiyohime girl is lying.

"Girl don't lie" ran muttered holding his laughter at the back of his throat, however, y/n still heard him as her lips curved up to a slight smirk, rolling her eyes playfully at the shorter girl who was offended by the purple-haired male.

"sure- fuji..saki?" Y/n told the brunette unsure about the female's name, walking away with emma and senju by her side.

and then there's kakucho letting out a sigh of relief, greatful than the luckiest person on earth, lucky him y/n is smart enough to tell what's the truth or lie, just by the aura of the brunette's presence.

"kakuchoo~ i'm not lying right?" Kiyohime raised her voice trying to inform everyone around the two of them wiggling the male who was busy looking at something.

[trying my very ebst to make this girl a pick me..]

And with that, the male woke up from his daydreaming frowning at the female, "you're freaking annoying please get out of my sight." Kakucho exclaimed pulling his arm away from the brunette's grip, earning a chuckle from the two unfamiliar females that was sitting in a sun lounger, watching them the whole time.

they know very well that their label as the haitani brother's girlfriends will just last in a week, which is embarrassing and a blessing at the same time. But geez this is more embarrassing forcing someone to be their boyfriend cause they said so.

the brunette then covered the side of her face after hearing the giggles everyone around them made, finally embarrassed on what the fuck she is doing, marching her way to the door.

"gahhh finally~" kakucho murmured under his breathe streching his arms wide before shifting his gaze at the (h/c)-haired female stuffing barbeques in her mouth while giggling with the two females.

'cute cute cute cute AAAAAA i wanna pinch her cheeks' kakucho thought, closing his left eye lifting his fingers pinching the air while focusing his vision to the female.

he pulled his fingers away from his face once he felt the female's gaze shifting to his direction, the both them locked gazes with eachother, kakucho smilling sweetly at the female waving his hands at her, earning a smile as response from the female before facing the blonde beside her.

Kakucho kept on staring at her as if he'd die if he look away, and by that his raven head didn't even cared about sanzu who were just in the very side of his vision, tip toeing like an idiot as if kakucho did not looked at him for a split second.

"HAH!" Sanzu exclaimed trying to scare the busy man but got none of kakucho's emotions for response, "If you wanna surprise somebody try not to act stupid" kakucho stated not leaving his sight from the female.