𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐮𝐲? ❞

*knock knock*

"come in" you said adjusting your sitting posture, the door opened revealing one of your employees you waited for her to talk staring at the employee.

"ma'am there are three officers in the lobby they said they wanted to talk to you." The employee said and excused herself out.

You got confused why would there be officers comming in your building, you shrugged it off and walked to the elevator.

You stepped out of the elevator and looked for the three officers, you saw them waiting for you sitting in one of the couches in the lobby.

you walked your way to where they are getting nervous cause you don't know what are their intentions.

"hello officers my employee said you wanted to talk to me?" You asked politely, the three officers looked at you and stand up in sync, the three of them bowed to you and gave you a smile afterwards.

"ma'am we captured the culprit" one of them said, you got shocked and happy at the same time, you can finally see who did this to you, your questions about robbing your bank account can be finally answered.

you tried to calm down before saying anything, "wh-where are they?" You said, "they are on the police station right now ma'am" the other officer said. "May i see them?" You asked, the three nodded and guided you to their police car.

 "May i see them?" You asked, the three nodded and guided you to their police car

.ೃ࿐ police station

"oi! number 2356 you got a visitor!" One of the officer said opening the metal bars door, the officer and KISAKI?! came out, you got shocked when you saw his whole face giving you a smirk.

"hi y/n~" he said showing a grin on his face. "You bitch! You overdid our competing! How could you steal all of my money! My company almost shut downed!" You yelled anger can be seen in your eyes you can't control yourself but to yell at him wanting to punch him on the face.