𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

- ', [CHAPTER TWENTY NINE, his timeto shine] ꒱ ↷🖇

to shine] ꒱ ↷🖇

┏━━━ ━━━┓
ʰᵉ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ
ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱ ᶜᵃⁿ
┗━━━ ━━━┛
𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 [ 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗵 ]
1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

a week has passed since the misunderstanding between y/n and kakucho. and as expected, she ignored the confused male who is surprisngly about to break to tears. he's scared of y/n slipping away from his grip without even knowing the reason. she ignored him as if he was just a random man that is in everybody's spam.

oh how could a woman turn a stoic man who only follows its owner's orders, into a whole different person? unbelievable yeah, let's just say that love at second sight does exist.

well it really does in every part of the world, but none of their feelings even lasted for 5 days. it's a miracle kakucho's lasted for over a month, but will it last until his end though?

it is all just a rumor.

and of course, if a door closes there is always another one to open, we can't just forget our second lead

takashi

takashi
y/n

uhm i heard about it,
are you okay?

y/n
yes i am fine now :)

y/n puffed out a sigh, thankful. she thought takashi had forgotten of her, as he never texted her for weeks— when in fact takashi is just waiting for a notification from her, he didn't want to look desperate that it might annoy the female.

and with the text of takashi, y/n's heart somehow felt lighter than the past few days, smiling through the screen with pure love swirling in their hearts whilst they continued their conversation until loosing track of time.