𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

The majority of the people went to the pool area and stayed there to talk with their acquiantances, whilst y/n is still munching on her food

The majority of the people went to the pool area and stayed there to talk with their acquiantances, whilst y/n is still munching on her food. She felt uneasy, specially because kakucho is literally beside her, waiting for her to finish up. She had lost her appetite, but she didn't want to upset the cook, so she forced herself to eat the contents of her plate.

And Emma, well she's getting annoyed with the female beside her, y/n didn't want her to go anywhere and wait for her. As much as she wanted to go to her dear boyfriend, she can't since she's the one who brought y/n's ass in this stupid party anyways.

"your bullshit, your responsibility"

Is what y/n would always say everytime emma complains. Emma can't go against her since it is true anyways, but the thought that she isn't even involved in their quarrel but still feels like she is- had flashed through her mind, yet she didn't say anything about it.

Why did she put herself in such a situation?

She chose to be y/n's therapist since yuzuha isn't here, so...her fault¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Emma kept on taking glances of Draken who was talking to Mikey and Shinichiro, hoping for Draken to feel her intense gazes and force him to seat beside her.

But no, Draken is clueless as hell about her situation- so let emma's suffering continue :D

Finally! after twenty minutes, y/n finished her plate making Emma sigh in releif, Emma was about to rush out of the cage y/n had mentally put her into, until y/n's grip halted her, and like what every confused people would do, they'd ask for the reason.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Emma then raised one of her eyebrows at the (e/c)-eyed female's question that sounded too serious to be a joke. "uhm going away from you?" Emma innocently answered earning a chuckle from y/n, thinking how ridiculous it is for emma to think that it is over.