chapter.1 leaving

I always hated my old man ya know. Ever  since I was I could talk I could count the times I've seen him.  He Wants the best for us I get that . But that doesn't mean he always knows what to do.

I  get out of bed and do the usual routine.  Throw my phone across the room so I can sleep some more . I eventually have to get outta bed other wise my mom would hit me (scary).

I should mention. I'm rich As fuck. I'm not trying to be cocky or brag or whatever but its the honest truth. My dad is the founder and head of Uzumaki group. Thats the reason he never around . Im pretty sure he loves the job more then me .  They pretty much do everything .

hinata: BORUTO-KUN GET OUT OF BED YOU HAVE SCHOOL.

BORUTO: ALRIGTH MOM

I get dressed . I wear my usual track suit with my black nike air forces .

I check the time on my phone.its 8:50 and I start at nine .
.....
...........
.................. .

MOM I GOTTA GOO IM GONNA BE LATE.

Hinata: ok boruto-kun come back fast after school your father wants to talk to you.

boruto: SORRY MOM I CANT HEAR YOU .

I ran out the door . Our butler kizo is waiting in the  car for me .

Kizo: good morning master boruto . May I ask why you slept in.

Boruto: i went to bed realllllyyyy late last nigth.

Kizo: you threw your phone at the wall again didint you master boruto.

Boruto: yes. Yes I did.

We rode in silence the rest of the way. Everytime he looked at me in the rearview mirror I swear to god I saw him smile.

The school came into view.
Kizo slowly pulled up and stopped the car.

Kizo: have a good day master boruto .
Don't forget you must-

Boruto : I know , I know I Gotta be home early yaadaa yaaddaa blah blah blah.

I get out of the car and find my two best friends.  Shikidai and inojin.

Shikidai: look who arrived early. NOT you missed Mr.satos economy class.

Inojin: I told you to stop throwing your phone dumbass.

Boruto: alright who cares let's get the day fucking started huh.

TIMESKIP 3:00 END OF SCHOOL

I finally finished school . It's so draining.  Don't get me wrong it's not that I'm bad at the subjects it's actually the other way round. I'm one of the smartest in class . But I cant be  bothered siting down in class the whole time.

I stare at my phone the whole time till I get home .

I see my dad's car waiting outside . It must be serious .

I enter the house and see him and mom waiting for me .

Naruto: hey boruto come sit down we gotta talk.

I do as he says.  I go to the living room and sit down on the sofa across from him.

Naruto: Boruto.  Where do you see your self in the future . Where do you see your self working and living. What are your goals in life.

Boruto: well....... I mean I'm only 13 and I haven't thought to much about it but. I wanna give it ago with my music or with my basketball.

Naruto: you see boruto that's where your wrong. Your destined to take over this company . Your destined to marry sumeri watabe(dont know her last name)

boruto: what

Naruto: as soon as you turn 18 you are to are to be married and you will be tasked to work with me to learn the ropes of handleing the company .

Boruto : that's not fair I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna marry Sumeri. I don't wanna do any of those things .

Naruto: that's doesn't matter . I'm doing what's best for everyone.

Boruto: what's best for me or best for you. How would you know what's best WHEN YOUR NEVER EVEN HERE.

Naruto: don't talk to me like that . EVERYTHING I do is for the benefit of you and this family .

Boruto: NO ITS NOT . YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR SELF. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN SON. WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU CAME TO HIMAWARIS BIRTHDAY. NEVER.

Naruto: I do what's best for everyone.
And you will obey me

Boruro: what if I don't give a fuck about what you say.  I don't give two shits you stupid old man.

a huge noise was heard through out the house. He punched my jaw. Hard.

Naruto: you will do as I say.  Other wise you'll be disowned .

Boruto: like hell I will.

Hinata: boruto-kun come back.

Naruto: leave him babe. He needs to think.

I leave the house trying my best not to cry. The one time I see my father is when he hits my fucking jaw. Priceless.

I go to my spot where i know i can be alone. The peer grandpa hiashi used to bring me to when i was a kid. I start crying .  I cry , kick , punch and curse to  the top of my lungs.

3 hours later here I am still here dangling my feet of the peer.

" are you alright little one".

I look behind me . I see a man . A tall man standing around 6,1. He looked Japanese but seemed to have European  or something else within him.

" why are you crying little one ".
My name is Nick Romano. Who are you.

Boruto: my name is boruto.

Nick: why you so down kid.

I think about what to tell him.  I told him the jist of it. I left out who my father was.

Nick: dang lil Nino that's tough .
He full on said he'd disown you after hiting you in the jaw.

Boruto: pretty much.

Nick: how about you come stay with me huh. I could take you somewhere else. Somewhere far from here.

Boruto: how far

Nick: the Bronx new York. The best place to ever grace the earth. My family is your family Nino.

End first chapter.  Hope it wasent to bad.