i know you know .

* now before I say anything I just wanna say .... thanks for a thousand reads..... I guess. Nah I'm joking I appreciate the hell-oo out of you people . I made this as a lil comfort thing becuase I migrated to a diffrent country and was dealing with a few personal issues. Now I see how people auctlly read this so I'm gonna try much harder to have regular updates. Thanks for reading my story !😁 *

Val POV

The weirdest things happen to me . It always seems to be me .

So I'm sleeping the couch , it's 3 am and I get a call from a assosiate from mine . A man who I've know for years.

My eyes are blinded from the ligth of my phone.

I grogily open my eyes and see that it's franky de angrlo. A good friend of mine . A huge tigth ass who loves expensive whine .

I knoww. They do not go together . Any way I'm off topic . It's around 3 in the morning and guy calls me.

All I hear is the wind through Frank's end of the phone . He then procedes to talk.

" Val man , your brother is starting to go back on the shit again , and it don't look pretty" .

I let that sink in. There's no way that would happen . He hasent been like that since vuato and mom died.

(Context , vuato means empty. Kawakis name translates to empty . Btw perfect name that fits in with the writing. The vase that symbolises his heart , always leaking and forever to empty , the way he feels with out the karma seal. )

If boruto is on drugs , he's struggling. We have to stop him with out angering him . I don't wanna anger him.

*flashback*

Boruto always said that the family mansion had bad vibes , bad spirits.

If I was a evil spirit , id be attracted to that house to. My eyes survey the area . The luxiouras and extravagant area that we called home . A dark hard wood floor is what I first saw , next the high ceilings and everything between .

There was boruto , in the between . Coping with the loss of vuato and mama .

Eyes red and bloodshot, with the occasional sob and sniffle.

His hair out of place, going in every direction , which normally would have been styled the way boruto liked it .

He slowly starts to get up , and reaches for a cigarette . He process to ligth it this time , more sobs coming out , chocking on the smoke he was inhaling .

" I know where this is going " I said . 5 seconds later i enter the room.

I know what happens. And I refuse to watch it .

I snap out of the flashback. I refuse to see him like that again. I never wanna see him cry on some ones shoulder , becuase he lost the shoulder he cried on.

I refuse to see him struggle . To see him rely on being drunk and high to get through the day.

I refuse to see that . I'm Valentine romano. Im a roman Soldier. I'm a samurai . I have my ancestors blood in my veins. I fixed him once , I'll do it again.

Before he's fully broken.

*borutos pov*

" ahhh my head " I muttered .

My head always seemed to hurt these days . I forced my self to get up and open the curtains.

As I walk , my feet kick and drag the clutter on the floor. Empty bottles and piles of clothing layed all over my bedroom floor .

"Its usually more clean " I thougth.

My mind flashes too a picture, of a bloodied kitchen .

That made my heart spike. Now of all times I fell the consequences of my actions , one that I made under heavy influence .

I hate that I did that . I'm disgusted with my self . Murdering an entire gang and kidnapping the bosses family.

"Disgusting ".

My emotions begin to swirl around, filling the void that was there . Painful spikes struck my heart . Painful thoughts struck my brain.

I quickly take the pills on my dresser . I'm lucky I managed to get that in time .

Otherwise I'd have to call on momoshiki .

And I'm sure he'd like one day where i can handle myself .

Now that I've calmed down , and feeling energised , feeling happy , I finally open my curtains.

"You finnaly let the ligth in child " .

I couldn't help but think momoshiki meant a little more to his words then he let on .