surprise.

On the top floor of the Uzumaki corps trading tower stood a blond man. 3 whisker marks on each check , blue eyes and stood around 6'2.

He stood there watching the television in his office. Dimly lit , the office had an bad aura around it , as if to say that if you disturbed this man... you're fucked.

You see this man owned the richest and most successful company in Japan and potentially asia. The thing is though you don't get somewhere like that with only having one asset.

Uzumaki naruto was involved in Tokyo's crime syndicate .

He owned the gangs and owned all their " official assets".

He played them like a fiddle. While worrying about other gangs they forgot about him , and relied on him. He gave these people what they needed. He payed for their schools , helped their community . That made them loyal. That made them NEED him. So it irrated him when he say one of his gangs get WIPED OUT.

as soon as he heard this on the news , things started flying . Cursing could be heard through the entire top floor.

" SOMEONE GET IN HERE". all his employes cowered at the hostility in his voice.

No one other then his rigth hand man other  shikamaru nara dared to enter.

Shikimaru was the only one that naruto relied on.

Shikamaru: naruto calm down what's the problem .

Naruto: what's the problem he says .ILL SHOW YOU THE FUCKING PROBLEM. LOOK AT THE NEWS .

Shikamaru reluctently looks at the television and is surprised .

" The tenjuku gang of Tokyo was massacred in a gang war yesterday at a local club. Currently the other gang is unidentified but rumours have it they had previouse incounters with tenjuku ".

Naruto: find out who these people . I want to know everything about them.

Shikamaru: understood .

3 days later
Saradas class. Sarada p.o.v

"BORUTO-KUN stooppp" I said laughing. He kept biting me and kissing neck .

" boruto-kun the whole class is looking " I said.

He then started to kiss me and eventually we started making out . The teacher was waiting for us to finish making those annoying noise like the fake cough and the "ehhmmm" . Like the stupid teacher really had to clear his throat .

Boruto just ignored them.

Sarada: Boruto we need to pay attention.

He still kept kissing me .

Sarada: Boruto if you stop now we can do "That" later.

Immediately he stood up straight and said " whatever you say Sarada Chan!".

That was easy. He behaved for the rest of the lesson.

It's been around 4 days since he got shot . Of course he is injured but he can use his limbs if he doesn't put to much strain on them. That reminds me mama said boruto says he has to tell his parents eventully . He got a beating form kaa-san .

His brothers have been worried since then. The youngest taking the most damage .

But boruto doesn't really care saying he can take care of him self.

The class ends and now it's 3rd period. I have a free session and boruto has music. I tell him I'll accompany him .

Boruto: YOSSHH. your gonna love it Sarada. Let's go .