strenth

Sarada pov
I'm actually quite worried about boruto. Its been three days, and of as yet , he still hasn't talked to me.
he seems more " Different" than usual.
as if........... I cant explain it. being around him still brings me joy. still brightens my day. still makes my heart flutter.

it's just not like him to not contact me. I don't know what's going on but it's boruto. he's the strongest man I've ever met.

" except papa, " I thought silently in my head. nothing wrong with being second.

my mind snaps out as I remember that we're having lunch today with his family. Then the day after we're going to new york.
to meet his dad. who is a mafia boss . who is overprotective. who is traditional according to Boruto.

" I hope he likes me," I said in my head. I'd be shattered if Boruto's parents didn't like me.

I guess I'm just gonna have to find out.

Boruto Pov
I open my eyes. I do not like what I see . Why the "FUCK" is Inojin and Shikidai in my room? I don't remember inviting them over. I sit up out of my bed and see my whole floor trashed . i get up to see Inojin in a fedal position on the floor , while Shikidai is half on , half of my futon. 

" why the fuck "I thought to myself. I get out of bed and walk towards Inojin first seeing as he's the closest. I smile cheekily as i see an opportunity arise. " who to pick, who to pick " I mumbled to myself repeatedly. 

Inojin did drive off in my car that one time when I was flirting with Sarada. 
I walk over towards the Bathroom and got some off saradas wax strips . Next, I got the super glue . " This is gonna be the funniest shit ever " I said . 

Inojins shirt was already off , so that made things ten times easier. I applied The wax stip to his stomach , and layed it where his hair was on his stomach.  

Then i glued his hand to the wax strip. I giggled in a evil sort of way. last time i did something this bad is when i shaved Nicky's eyebrows off before a date . man was he pissed .

" WAKE UP " i yelled. Shikidai immediately fell of the couch , and landed not so gracefully.

Inojin on the other hand imediatly flew his arms up , ripping the wax off and leaving it stuck to hand.

YOU MOTHER FUCKER " said Inojin , rolling around with his knees clutched to his chest .

Me and shikidai started luaghing so hard that i couldn't breath. I haven't luaghed this hard in a while.

" what a drag " said shikdai as he wiped a tear from his eye .

After a bit of luaghing , mostly directed at Inojin , We sat around the counter and ate some cereal. 

" ok guys, why are you in my house " I asked? They looked at me like i was stupid.

" We called and asked if we could stay the nigth , remember " said shikidai with a eyebrow raised .

inojin jumped straigth away and yelled 
BECAUSE THAT LAZY NARA FELL ASLEEP  IN THE BATH WITH IT RUNNING , AND FLOODED OUR APARTMENT ".

Fuck man. Those drugs really work i thougth to myself. "It's odd" i thougth to myself. I feel .... Ok today. 

The rest of our conversation was normal. There gonna stay here for a few days , before they can go and stay with Inojin's mom. 

" you guys can stay here if you want , Im going back to america for a week , I wouldnt mind if you guys house sat for me," i said smiling . 

I felt ok today, And i Know ill feel better with Sarada.