crash and burn

Val was never one to worry. He after all was the fun one.  The one with connections . He could know a guy who knew a guy longer then your family ancestory .

So when he found out what pa said. Well let's just say its better off not being the guy to deliver bad news .

He instantly called nicky and told him what he was told.

"Pa has cancer nicky" said Val with remorse in his voice.

Even though they wernt face to face , both boys could see each other crying .

Nicky had to grieve . But as the oldest he can't.  They had a trip to go back home in two days and they would see pa.

Nicky just stood in the empty house. Boruto never seems to come home anymore. Val is busy eith the connection side of things.

We're all to busy. But we have to make time for this .

"Who's going to tell him" said Val.
No one has the heart to do it.  He decided to send a voice message containing what he heard.

An hour later a message came to their family group chat. " Pa will make it , he has to ".

Nicky eyes widened . His father's voice entered in his mind . " look after boruto,  you now how he gets " .

If what he thinks is true , then were all in trouble.

Where boruto is

The blond boy had franky di angelo pinned to a wall. A knife to his throat kept the italian man quiet. After all.
He was there to listen not to talk.

"Not a word of this to anyone " said boruto with a unsual look in his eyes. As if two people were staring down on him.

He took the mans bag , which was lying down on the ground .

He checked for it's contents and found his old friend. His own happy restuarnt with its own happy pharmacy in there .

The boy then went back to franky and dusted his shoulders of. He gave him a smile. A creepy smile.  "Remember . No one knows " said the boy.

He then just walked away. " we've got our old friend back momo".  He may have looked crazy speaking to no one , but hell , he knows he already is.

An immediate flood of emotions bombarded the teen. He dropped on the floor , gasping for air. Clutching his heart , he struggled to take the pills.

Trying his best to stabalise his shakey hands , he managed to to grab three before swallowing them.

He waited in his state of agony . And the wait was worth it. He shot up like a rocket ready for lunch.

Feeling happy he grabbed the bag and walked off.

" Hey momo" said the boy.
"Yes " said  Momoshiki .

"Do I pay my respects to grandpa before or after I slaughter a entire gang".

The uzumaki residence .

Boruto made his way Into the uzumaki residence . He made his way to the door and knocked . A man in a butler's uniform opened the door. He had brown hair , brown eyes and regal facial features.

He was shocked to say the least . Trying to devolep him in a hug the boy side stepped him. He was here to pay his respects nothing else. Maybe kill that old man but nothing else.