chapter4. i am never partying again

Boruto p.o.v

I hate Val. I'm never partying again.hes gonna say " auhh have one shot "  or " do it for your big brother". Hes a retard.

I go to a partying in the Bronx and wake up in fuckin Manhattan passed out .

So I start to get up and look where I am.  I'm in a fucking pool floaty. I don't know what pills I took last nigth but they worked. Pa is gonna kill us.

The place were at is trashed . I struggle to get out of the pool. Have you ever tried geting out of the pool in a floaty trying not to get wet? It's as hard as it sounds.

I step over passed out people and make my way inside to look for my brothers.  On the kitchen bench is Nicky passed out in his boxers with dicks drawn all over his body.

I get my phone and snap a picture of him. It's only fair since he snapped a video of me making out with Valerie Harris ( pretty girl but its not cool to do that when your about to get to third base in a closet and he  sends  it to her father)

The funniest thing is that rigth where his shlong is is a egg plant emoji (really )

I go up to him and shove him of the bench.

Boruto: WAKEE UP

Nicky: What the actual FUCKKK.

Boruto : I'm gonna wait outside you find Val and your clothes. And maybe look in a mirror .

30 MINEUTES LATER

I'm waiting in the evo 9. Nicky brings Val with him and they get in the back.  His face is still covered in dicks but you can see that he tried to wash it off.

Val: guys did you see the girl I was making out with last nigth she wassss hottt.

I roll my eyes and start driving .

Nicky : you think every girl is hot. You could be drunk and try make out with a donkey AND still think that's hot.

Val : what evs. At least im not covered in dicks.

By the way boruto you feeling any better ?

Boruto: what do ya mean.

Nicky : you really think you can hide it from us boru.  You literally confessed how you were feeling.

Boruto: when did I do that?

Nicky : after your 12th shot. There's no point denying it Nino we know how you feel. Talk to us.

Val: were here man.

Boruto: I'm worried about my family.  Even through I'm here I'm worried what will happen when we go to Japan. I'm worried what is gonna happen. I love my My kaa-san and little sis. I'm worried they hate me . I don't know if i should talk to them or not.

Val: it doesn't matter. The only one who I think deserves a chance is himawari .  Hinata agreed with him. 

Nicky: its your desicion nino. Just know we back you up. Your hard not to love .

Boruto : let's just go home

TIMESKIP TO FLIGTH

Nicky: we ready to go to Japan boys. You know what do do

NICKY:ROMANO , ROMANO , ROMANO

VAL:   ROMANK , ROMANO , ROMANO

BORUTO: ROMANO

Boruto: you know what I can't be bothered . Let's just go.  I feel gay doing this in a airport

Val: you mean more gay then usual

Boruto: only because I feel for yoUuu valllll .

I start running after him making kissy faces. Although my insecurites are still here I feel better with them here .

End story.