mellows

Right now but was confused.  He was more than confused.  He had no idea about why he did anything he did these days. He confronted his mother, robbed Franky who would no doubt tell his brothers, and murdered an entire gang.

He didn't just lose the plot, but the whole fucking story. 

As of now, the blond criminal was waking up .  He looked around his apartment and yawned  . He wore no shirt and was covered in blood .  He sighed . His surrondings were covered in blood . The walls  , the ground , even the table and kitchen counter .

This only added to his confusion . He knows what he did last nigth.  He murdered the entire raiton gang. He had never done anything like this before . It scared him.  Knowing he was capable of such malice . 

But........

He liked it to . Being able to decide others fate. To have the power . Instead of having people ripped away from him he could rip them away before they got the chance . To kill them or spare them . It was exciting .

He starts to get up but immediately loses his balance . The drugs made his legs numb. Now that he thougth about it , his whole body felt numb .

After  few tries and a few failures he succeeded in walking . He walked in the kitchen and found people tied up
To be exact women and children.  His eyes widened .

The it tried to scream but the tape over the mouths prevented them from doing So.  These were the families of the people he kidnapped . There was around 5 people in the room . A women and 4 children .

He walked closer to them but they started to panic . They tried to kick , to scream.  But they couldn't .

He found a knife . He cut the ropes . He knew they wouldn't talk about this . There father/husband was raitons leader. Well former leader .

They ran out of his dorm room. He was disgusted with himself . Women and children?

He was above this. He had Morales.  But his Morales were slipping.  so was his sanity .

Confused and anxious he headed towards the shower. He washed the blood of himself . 15 minutes later he was out and dressed.

He proceeded to look in the mirror .
Looking at himself as if he were someone else .

" what's happening to me ".

Elsewhere
Momoshikis perspective

Momoshiki could be described as elegant . As graceful. As paintent . Though his duaghter was testing his paitence .

"daddyyy when's he coming " said his purple headed child .

" hush now child , daddy's working on it ". 

She never waited for anything.  I always spoiled her . After all she went through I think she deserves to be spoiled .

She proceed to look up towards me with her puppy dog eyes.  She really wanted boruto here .

And she was going to get him . If it's the last thing I do.

Boruto POV

I cleaned my apartment and threw my old clothes out .  I can't have Sarada come back to a place like this.

In two days were going home. To see my father .

My father who's sick .
My heart spiked . 
My knees buckled .

I called out to momo.  He wasn't awnsering.  Why wasent he awnsering .

With no pills and no comfort I sat there . In pain .  My breath was heavy.  I  could barely breath. 

Water leaked from eyes .  I called for momoshiki once more . Louder . I called again . Each time louder then the next . I called to the point i was yelling .

I clutched my heart . And then momoshiki came .

He awnsered my calls . He made it better .  The pain that filled my heart left. I no longer felt terrible . My eyes started to dry.

What's gonna happen if I act like this in front of Sarada.  In front of my brothers . I refuse to . I can't.

I'll do whatever it takes . I'll hold it within . I'll hold it . As much as I can.
Im already the odd one out in the family.

I'll meet with everyone tommorow . I havent seen sarada in days . Saying i was somewhere dangerous . Im even lying to her now.

But it's for a good reason . Protecting her . Protecting us . My family .

Anyone in my way will be killed without remorse . As long as were safe .
As long as she is safe....

Uzumaki residence

despite what his son thougth he cared . He loved him.

But we didint show it rigth . Hell. Did we even show him.

I pulled in to our residence and parked my rolls Royce.

But our door was down . That was an very odd scene.  I go on and see hinata crying . Balling her eyes out .

She tells me he came. He came and found out about his grandfather . She told me everything .

I comforted her . We were bad parents . We made sure to correct our ways with himawari .

But we're still terrible people . We forced our ways on him. We used him as a scapegoat .

I would still make him marry sumire . For his sake . He doesn't understand how hard it is to make it in the world .

My phone rang.  I walk out side and awnser it.

Shikamaru's voice came though the phone.  " you're not gonna believe this " said shikamaru.

" what is it " I replied .

Shikamaru's voice sounder hesitant 
" boruto took out that casino . He took Out raiton .He did it . We had guys tail him and he knocked them out ".

Holy shit . I sent someone out to kill my son.

The end

New story called the infomus ninja . A crossover between infamous and boruto.