chapter.2 fuhget about it

I want you to stay
Like the good old days

I want , what you got

I dream of ways
Where we scream and play

I want , what u got

I know got happiness
We both know your the best
Together were strong
But know were fallin apart
Baby have a heart

So I say
Stop wasting my time , time time
(Non copyrigth lyrics😁)

Nick: your getting better Nino

Boruto: you think pa will like it .

Nick: I know for sure hes gonna love it . Hes proud of whatever you do. Come lets go we got go meet the syndicate brothers.

UNKNKOW LOCATION

Me and Nicky get outta the car. We go into this bar and it's empty. Even though its fay ligth theres always some bozo in here .

Nicky: ciao fratello. (hello brothers)

the syndicate brothers are doing there usual. Being dickheads.

Boruto: how ya doing pualie , vinnie.

I give em a glance. They it's that time of the month .

Nicky walks along with his hands in his pockets . He then wraps his arm around one of the brothers and I go on my way to sit next to the other one.

Nicky: about that little thing we discussed. You got it ?

Pualie looks at him. Hes pretty much a fat italian guy you would see on any mafia movie.

Pualie: look man I don't have 20 grand lying around. I know we owe it to Val but come on man business ain't bent good.

Boruto: don't lie to us pualie. This place is crawling with peeps. Don't think we don't know about the little side action you been selling . We want the money know.

Vinnie: fuhget about. You aint getting that money.

Nicky: is that so.

Pualie: that's how it's gotta to be.

I grab vinnie by his hair and shove him in to the closest wall. I kick him in the stomach a few times and pull him do he's looking at me directly in the eyes.

Boruto: you think my pop cares about the 20 grand. It's about respect . Now give us 40 BEFORE I TORCH YOU AND THE PLACE. u understand.

Nicky: your taking all the fun Nino. That's my job.

I ignore him. I make sure that vinnie get that money while pualie is being kept under check by Nicky.

He gives me a duffle bag fill of cash.
I smile .

Boruto: that's wasent hard was it. I don't like doing this to you boys but if you disrespect my pa you disrespecting me . I don't tolerate that you know it.

You boys under our protection. No one else in New York or even fucking Miami will touch you. We got places everywhere. I treat you goodi time with my family. So don't disrespect us EVER again you understand.

VINNIE: si faccia spaventata
PUALIE: si faccia spaventata.
( scared face)

Nicky: let's get outta here Nino

HOME

I Get home to the family mansion. Nicky , me and Val Jr are siting down with Pa.

Pa: kids I want you to tell me the family history.

Boruto: well papa Vincenzo came from italy during the 30 and mama saiko came during the 20.

Papa Vince came to americs and worked in the mafia and found mama saiko and fell in love. They got married , had 11 kids and started there own mafia. We honour the ways of our family both italian and Japanese. The Romano family accepts all,  that's why we got Nickys Spanish ass.

Nicky: FIGILIO DI PUTANNA (ASSHOLE)

Pa: shut up nick. Be nice to your brother

Pa: in our family we look out for each other.  I want you to expand our bussiness overseas .  Primiarly Japan.