chapter6.flirting

BORUTO P.O.V

it's the end of the day and I'm taking inojin and shikidai to see where I live. You can't meet your old best friends and not catch up.

On the way to my car I see Sarada uchiha. She sure has gotten pretty over the years.

Boruto: hey guys why don't you take my car for a spin I'm gonna do something real quick. 

Inojin: DIBS DRIVING!

They ran to the car as if they were kids geting candy after school.

I walk over to Sarada. She really is beautiful.

" hey" I said . She turns around and looks at me .

" I'm boruto Romano and I'm in your class".

She looks at me and says " hey I'm Sarada uchiha and don't you mean uzumaki".

Sarada: you know everyone is mad at you for taking off. I'm mad at you for taking off.

I leen forward and get really close to her. " you know I'm mad at my self for leaving you".

She responded saying " that's the cheesyiest line ever". She had a blush on her cheeks .

Boruto : I'm not lieing you know.  I really liked you and I thought about you for a long time. 

I went and hugged her .

Boruto: I really did miss ya you know.

Sarada: I missed you to.

She hugs me back.  I really did miss her.

" hey Sarada let's go on a date".
" what ".
" you heard me let's go on a date . I promise your gonna enjoy yourself".

She looks at me flustered.  " I'm still mad at you ".

" I still miss you ya know". I said
I leen forward but she puts her hand on my forehead .

She kissed my forehead " ok one date. You better show me a good time mister uzumaki".

She skipped away and I yelled out to her " ITS ROMANO". She looked back and smiled.

Now what did those idiots do with my car.

NARUTO P.O.V

" You found him"? " you really found my son".

6 years ago my son left. Left because of my stupid actions stupid actions . The worst thing is I don't regret it . My son should have everything I never had , and with what I'm doing he will.

" how'd you find him sensei". "How didint we find him".

" he left to America and changed his last name to romano.

"MY SON SPENT SIX YEARS IN AMERICA". My voice echoed through out my ofice . Shock practically rolled off my voice .

" Naruto calm down ".

"MY RUN AWAY SUN COMES HOME AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN".

" how'd you fInd him sensei".

" he's in my class naruto".

" I'm coming with hinata and himawari".

"naruto wait". " give some time for him for him to settle".

" I'll show you the the time to talk to him".

"Alright sensei". My voice was cracking and tears were dwelling in my eyes .

" you do what you gotta do".  It's time to make my workers day a living hell.

The end