chapter.8 love

SARADA POV

I can't believe it. Boruto finally asked me out and he's taking me somewhere. I've never been a girly girl but I could scream.

"Mom I'm going out on a date I'll be home around 12 ok". My mother comes into the room and sees clothes all over my room. I'm such a mess trying to pick what to wear.

"do I know who this boy is " she said looking at me .

" yes you do but your not getting anymore out of me ". I look at the time and see it's 7:00. I start to panic.

"Mom how do I look ". My mom laughed.

" honey don't worry we've all been in the same situation ". " you look beutiful".

I see a black evo 9 pull up . " Alright mom he's here I got to go".

" Alright honey but remember be responsible ". I roll my eyes . When have I ever been NOT responsible.

I wish my room and make my way down the stairs to the door. What i did not expect was boruto to be waiting there with flowers .

But his hair. It was black . Like my dad's.auhhh gotta get that though out of my head .
I whisper " boruto why did you dye your hair black". 

" so aunt sakura wouldn't  wouldn't recognise me ". " haven't you noticed how scary your mom is ".

We both luaghed at that. He walks me to the car and opens the passenger door .

We chat for a awhile until he says something.

Boruto: I didint want to leave everyone you know. It's because of that old man.

Sarada: it's wrong what he did but do you regret missing out on your mother and sisters life.

Boruto: if I'm being honest. No. I missed them. I missed them so much I thought my heart would burst. But she agreed with him Sarada. She agreed with him.

Boruto: the first thing on my mind when he told me was you .

Sarada: what do you mean?

Boruto: I liked you Sarada. I always though I about you over these years. I just wondered if you though about me .
I've always liked you .

I was going to talk more but she cut me off when she kissed me.

Boruto: let's go I got a spot in mind.

We drive with my hand on her lap. She's smiling and were vibing.

I take her to my favourite place in the world.

We slowly pull up at the peer. The one my grandfather took me to as a kid.

On the grass is a picnic blanket with our food and candels in a lantern.

We enjoy our time together . Finally my brothers come.

They approach and i say " sarads these are my brothers nicky and val".

They shake hands and make small talk.
They pull the gear out of the car and set it up.

Sarada: what are they doing .
Boruto: I'm playing a song I wrote for you.

(Song above).

Afterwards we just hugged and danced . We go back to her her college dorm.

Sarada: I had a good time tonight
Boruto: so did I.

We get closer until we end up kissing . My hands run up and down her body.
We make our way inside kissing.

(TIMESKIP TOMORROW)

I wake up. Sarada cuddling next to me. Wearing nothing but what she was born with.

Sarada: was I good for my first time boruto-kun.    I love you boruto-kun.

Oh shit. Oh shit shit shity fuck.
I love this women.