incubo

Trust. It defines a human being . It defines everything . Without trust you're  not a person . Just a shell of the person you were.

Darkness towers of the souronding area. Two teens can be seen hanging in a warehouse.

They are built like typical 14  year olds. They seem to wearing street ware . One has piercings in his ears and his left eye brow . His black hair covers his eyes .

The other kid seems to be a little shorter.  His blond hair is messy and untamed .

Currently they seem to be laughing and smoking cigarettes .

" so what are you do when you get out kawaki" . They blond took a large drag of his cigarette and passed it to the boy now identified as kawaki .

Kawaki now took a long and satisfying drag.

" I'll open a tattoo place or maybe a bike place. Fuck it maybe ill do both," he said.

The blond boy nodded and gestured for the cigarette . It's burning tip illuminated the area around them.
Kawaki reluctantly gave the cigarette.

Kawaki asked a question. " what are you gonna do". " were in it for different reasons buy we experience the same thing ".

Boruto smiled . " you know me" he said while puting out his cigarette.  " I'm the most talented musician in the world I just haven't been discovered yet ya know". Boruto stated it like a fact.

Kawaki smiles and punches him in the shoulder playfully.

" cocky much . Just because you're ego is big as you're dad's house doesn't mean you got talent dumbass".  He looked at the black haired child and flipped him off.

They laughed with an arm around each other . A scene that would remind anyone of brothers .

Suddenly a new group appears in front of the warehouse entrance .

A group of 30 people came in holding steel pipes and 2x4 wood.

Boruto tackled kawaki to the ground and made a gesture to be quiet. Words could be heard like " search" and " take ".

They looked at each other. This was a robbery of his family's stash house. They knew what had to be done. They grabbed the glocks from the back of their waist.  They were scared.  They didint have to kill anyone yet. But they were prepared to lay their life's on the line for what they belived in. And rigth now they belived in each other .

The kawaki kid whispered " three " , "two" , "one" before they each ran off in separate directions.

They took down as many as they could silently .but being 14 and not having fully developed strength you can't do much before geting overpowered. That's when a scream was heard.

The blond boy ran to kawaki and where the scream came from.

He hid behind shelfs and boxes to see kawaki tied up. The boys eye had a look of hatred and a desperate feel to them.

A adult with blue hair walked up to him .He seemed like the leader as others avoided him.

His voice was deep and had a tone of authority . It made people want to obey his commands.

" you promised you wouldn't hurt him , only me". The blond boys eyes widened when he heard this .

" I don't care anymore I would rather die then betray him". Kawaki teared up.

The blue haired man made a "tsk" , "tsk"  noise.

" it's rather cute that you care for him but remember where you came from boy".

Boruto was confused as well as scared .

" you think you can go undercover for our gang and forget about us huh". The blue haired man punched him in the stomach.

Kawaki smiled and spat on him. " fuck you're gang".

He smiled a toothy grin and said " I got a family now and I don't rat on them ".

The blue haired man got angry and he stabbed him.

That's when the blond boy rushed up and shot everyone with the precision of a hit man.  The blue haired man laid dead on the ground with his soulless eyes looking at him.

Boruto rushed to kawaki . " Man I know what your gonna say But I don't give a fuck. I saw everything. I forgive you . Your my brother ".

Kawaki let a few tears drop. " it's different for us".

" you're family didint want you but then you found someone " he said crying.

" it's different when no one wants you forever ". Boruto held his hand . Then punched him in the shoulder.

" no matter what happened I would still care for you". The blond said crying . Footsteps can be heard. It then developed running .

Boruto put kawaki on a stool and gave him a gun.

" were leaving here alive no matter what you understand me " said the blond boy

Kawaki nodded . People came in and they just shot . Someone managed to stab boruto then cut his eye before kawaki shot him.

Everyone in the warehouse was dead except them . Kawaki was shot in the stomach. He was slowly dieing .

Vehicles could be heard outside. 

" leave me " said the boy with piercings.
Boruto looked and protested.

" this is because of me and betraying them" said Kawaki.

" if only you had been an assholes,  if you didint open you're home to me , but it was worth it to have family ya know" he said before he coughed blood.

" just don't forget me" he said.
" honour me with something" he said.
" and don't be a bitch about it get a tattoo or something , you know what I like " . He said this smiling .

" make it out and become a musician like you said ". The blond only nodded with tears in his eyes .

Kawaki lit his last cigarette. " make sure you visit my grave huh . ". " make sure i dont get lonely".

The doors opened at the entrance.

Kawaki looked sad. " you gotta leave man".

Kawaki gestured him to leave quickly . " what type of big brother gets killed along with his little brother that's just embarising ".

"GOO" kawaki yelled.

Boruto ran and went through a window .

He was out the factory.  " COME GET ME FUCKERS " kawakis voice said.
Immediatly gunshots could be heard.

Boruto ran all the way home  not  stopping once.

He passed out at his parents footsteps.

Out of no where the blond haired boy awoke next to a naked Sarada.

"Are you ok boruto I'm worried for you" she said .

" your crying" she said worryingly.

The end .

Hope you like it. I worked hard on this one .

The title means nightmare in italian. I hope you like how things are progressing and thank you for the surport so far. I get so many ms on the story so thank you .