chapter.3 studying

I look at pa. He understands my feelings  about Japan.

Pa: you , Val and Nicky are gonna go to Japan to expand our " bussines". You'll have associates there.  I know you don't like Japan boruto but your not just gonna be there on bussiness , your gonna be studying .

Boruto: pahhhhhhh I don't need to study. I already pass my college maths classes. You know I'm the smart one .

Val: more like a smart ass you little baby.

Boruto: hn.

I wasent lying when I said I passed my college maths classes. I've always been smart. I'm only 18 . I've been in the family bussiness since 14. I literally make choices. I'm the one who invested in ligit companies . One bring Uzumaki corps.

Pa: your going to major in music boruto. I know you want to succeed and  I think you will. Just don't forget your duties to the family .

Pa: and you Val. I want you to get to know your homeland. And LISTEN to Nicky.  Your all family and I expect you to look after each other. Especially boruto and you know why. Nicky is in charge. Go get ready. Your flight to Tokyo leaves in two days.

NICKY P.O.V

I'm excited to go back to Japan. I know boruto misses Japan to. I know he misses his little sister as well. Every year he sends her a birthday present . She would be twelve this year.

Pa: you boys can go . I need Nicky to stay behind.

Nicky: what do ya need pops.

Pa: I expect you look after those kids. Your 24 years old and the oldest .
Keep Val out of trouble. Make sure he doesn't get a girl pregnant.  Make sure that boruto doesn't get to crazy either. You know how he gets . And mak-

Nicky: pa I know.  So what's the goal here.

Pa looks at me seriously . He cold eyes look at me while his gray hair glicens in the ligth. He looks like a Robert de niro if he was mixed with Japanese.  Somehow hr pulls the look off.

Pa: our goal is to expand the empire. You'll have the family and it's money behind you . Do whatever you got to do. You know how it goes.

Nicky : alright pa . Me and the boys are going to a party tonight.  Call me if you need me pa.

I leave the room . Me and the boys get ready and leave the house.

Soo this is a short chapter. But personally I like it .

Val is the party one.  He can be irresponsible but always fixed his mistakes

Nicky is the oldest and knows the way around the mafia. His mother was Mexican which is why he says Nino.

Boruto is the youngest. He is sunny and cheerful. He is protective of family. He liked to have fun. He is considered a prodigy .