owie

Sarada p.o.v

I hear a knock at my door. I immediately run to the door to see if it's boruto .

I open the door and it is boruto. He looks terrible. his chest is bleeding and has a bullet in each shoulder. he's struggling to stand up.

" hi Sarada " he says rigth beige passing out and hiting the floor. I immediately bring him inside him inside. I get a sheet and put it on my couch and put boruto on there . I try my best to fix him up. I'm happy kaa-san insisted on giving me some training. Perks of your mom being a doctor .

I take of his shirt and clean his chest as to make it easier to see what damage has been done . I don't know wether I should try and take the bullet out . An idea comes to mind .

I call the only person who I know that can help.

"Please pick up mama". The phone rings for roughly 10 seconds. It's only 12am. Finally mama picks up and responds with "Sarada?".

Sarada: mama come quickly someone's been shot . Come quick mama there's no time to explain.

Sakura:WHAT. ok I'll be there very soon. Keep pressure of the wound .

5 minutes and my mom was here .
She looks shot. Pun not intended .

" how did this happen" she asked.

I don't wanna tell my mom my boyfriend is a huge gang member .
So I kinda told the truth.

Sarada: We were at a club he and his family owns. They own a lot of places but he works hard he's not one of those spoilt brats. Anyway the club was hit by a gang attack and he gave me his car keys and made drive away . He went to protect me and the people in the club.

Sakura: that's very brave. Call his family here. They would want to see him.

I found his phone. It's was in his rigth pocket. U enter the password and call Nicky and Val on a group call. I tell them that he is injured and that he is at my place passed out. I tell them my address. They should be here soon. No doubt doing 110 miles an hour trying to get here.

My mom looks at boruto . She studies on the eyes . The eyes of his father. She then looks at his whisker marks. Holy fuck . She knows.

Sakura: Sarada. Why does this boy look so much like boruto. Is he boruto?.

My mom said that with confidence and dominance that is implying she's not really asking .

Sarada: hai.

Sakura: do you know irresponsible you are Sarada. Your a COLLEGE STUDENT FOR CHRIST SAKES.  A family is looking for their son Sarada.  Do you know how worried his family is. How worried I was.

Sarada: mama he never wanted to be found .

Before i could continue Nicky and Val burst through my door. She look at boruto. They are so worried. I'm not gonna lie. I've been crying . And seeing there faces only made me cry more .

Checking through my sobs I told them my side of the story . They nodded and walked up to there brother completely ignoring my mother.

Val: look after him doc. he may be a idiot but he's all we got.

Nicky: lemme get this straight.  You call my lil Nino a idiot while he's uncosiouse and shot. Dick head.

Mama fixed up his shoulders and cleaned out the wound , effectively removing the bullets .  

After a while boruto seemed to wake up.
"Sara" he calls.
I'm so happy I hug him .
"Sara".
" yes boruto-kun?".

Boruto: ow. your making my shoulder hurt. Your giving me a owie.

He smiles .

The end