Vietnam

Hello there how are you doing
I am doing well thank you but I got manipulated into sending money by some idiot who is proclaiming to be my girlfriend I saw that was terrible. So I told her that I was dirt poor and didn't have anything to offer nor did I want to offer. What are you up to problems with I can help you with but if you can help me with relationships and advice on that that would be good because I seem to be taken advantage of every time I do get into a relationship. I'm hoping one day that I can do a mural on my wall that I can be proud of it'll be a mixture of the Sun in the Big Dipper. It'll be very interesting if you're having difficulty with creative things just try to use your imagination that's all I can think of. Right now I'm right mad and I'm sorry to start a friendship off this way with someone scamming me. I'm hoping we can be friends and pen pals. My interests include astronomy and stargazing that's why my mural it has the sun in the Big Dipper. I'm waiting for someone to move their desk out of my road so I can do the mirror and be done it would be a nice mirror so I can show you the two pictures of them if you want. I also like the right and I use my imagination for writing and based on my life for writing as well as also other things. Just turning the camera and the secret is not to use the Flash. If you use the Flash in any situation whether is allowed or not you're screwed because you screw up a good picture I cannot imagine how many times I have ruined a picture because of the flash going on automatically. As far as pictures like drawings and paintings practice and use your imagination. With writing is just using your imagination and learning how to write is to read books that you like in the first place and then you'll learn how to write you don't have to take a class or anything. Or that's how I was taught self-taught.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly