China

Sia how are you doing,
I I am doing well thank you
Ask away about me, I am an open book.
As you know my name is Lilly my friends call me Sufi,
I am an author musician and photographer as well as a artist. I'm hoping to work towards teaching a Astronomy in summer camps and school.   Passions that help me with PTSD are writing and art as well as mystic spiritual and shamanic stuff, that helps with my ptsd.   I am actually now different from anyone else except when my temper flairs I get more foul mouthed then usually when having flashback or nightmares.    I feel no different from anyone's except for what happened to me.   I do a lot stuff to help calm me writing art, and mindfulness as well learning new things.   I usually write epic fantasy to things based on my life.   Like letter novels.  I am also looking in to doing resin crafts. 
Today I was able to go into a Native American or native Canadian Tipi, And enjoyed myself very much so I took some pictures of the tipi, as well as had someone take pictures of me in the Tipi, So that was fun I was enjoying myself and learn and I was able to experience my country Canada through actual experience that made me happy in Canada other then a passport or citizenship card.  To live in your country I believe you have to experience for you as well get in touch with its history which I did today.  I am also going to learn about dreams and palmistry and expand my knowledge from tarot and oracle cards. 
I am a bit of a mistake and I like to be that way and it's very important to be mystical loud sometimes because it helps with emotions and other things that go on with life that you might not be able to cope with otherwise with science or westernize Waze.    I am part gypsy, Pakistani, and Afghan (the tribal areas, as well as Italy and Greek, east India, and Chechen (caucus mountains) and Balkan (in cluding Romanian).    If you're interested I can send you the picture of me sitting in the TV actually being calm and collected and I can show you my maps of my DNA.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Lilly