South africa

Hello there Emma how are  you doing
I'm doing well thank you The kind of genre books I write or letter novels and epic fantasy but I have you down in a big fantasy and I also do memoirs as well as other good stuff. As well as collections of my favourite things I'm going to start out dream dream dictionary so people can learn how to get their dreams straight and also help with other things. I'm hoping to start my epic fantasy within a few months from now.
I based the epic fantasy books on the magic the gathering cards and I think you may have heard of Magic gathering and I believe that I am going to use their cards to make a basis of a story like an rpg game but writen.  
Today I had a very good day I was able to go and sit Indigenous tipi for the first time in my life and I enjoyed it I actually meditated in it and it was very fun.  I am very interested in the indigenous culture as well as other cultures but mostly the indigenous culture of North America as it's help me with my problems with my grandmothers death and my problems with my PTSD and did as well.  I also do mystical things like palmistry and dreams and also taro and oracle cards. But I'm just expanding my knowledge from Oracle and tarot cards to palmistry and dreams.     I am very interested in the spiritual stuff as well as the not so spiritual stuff like science as well it's very interesting the world around us whether it's by spiritual means or scientific means I like to learn about it. But I usually do the spiritual stuff more than the scientific.
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly