Morroco

Hello Ahmad
How are you doing
Don't worry about the late email......I am late too to late you the truth.  Oh yes I would visit the country again if I could but the world needs to calm down if you know what I mean not just with Covid but otherwise. It's very unsafe in this world right now so I rather not set foot outside of it but I would go back if things simmer down a bit similar mean calm down a bit. My favourite was the barbers and seeing the mosques firsthand as well as seeing everything first hand in morocco.  I am actually very interested in that culture. But I'm also interested in Native American culture as well today I will go to sit in somebody's Tipi tent For the first time in my life and I actually got a meditator annette which was pretty fun. So today I was looking at Tipis and other Native American stuff which was pretty cool or native Canadian I should say because I am in Canada. It's very interesting to see that kind of stuff I find so I look at that stuff and I see spirituality in it as well as culture. So I'm very interested in those different cultures.
And I was able to borrow some books on palmistry and dream interpretation which is pretty cool.   I am very interested in mystical stuff like that.  Infact I can read tarot and oracle cards very easily with the help of the guidebook and I am able to know what's going to happen soon through the taro and oracle cards I'm just using my reading skills to broaden my mystical horizons. So that is good.
Hope to hear from you
Lilly