India

Hello there
How are you doing
Doing well  thank you. 
Yes I have ptsd and I am pretty Sure that I have  also have a mild form of DID but I must look into that with the doctor.      So you are not the only one :).  
Sufi is my spiritual name that I got from a dream that was given to me by god in the dream......not making fun off.  It's something I hold dear too, I love the mysticism and the spirituality of sufism.   I think it's an easier way to communicate with God I think in my opinion because I already do mystical things like tarot and oracle cards as well as I am learning palmistry and dream interpretation.  I am very interested in this beautiful and magical things like that so that's why I was given the name Sufi, Everyone in my group home knows enough to call me Sufi out of respect for my spiritual beliefs.  I am also an artist and author musician photographer and a poet. I am very interested and psychological admissible styles. I find to be communing with God is to find out more about yourself and the world around you that is my interpretation on sufism and to collect knowledge as much as possible.   That's what I think.
I am a chronic book worm and a nerd.    I'm learning how to play Magic the gathering as well on my iPad and on my phone as well I'm hoping to learn how to plant. As I got the cards and I'm planning on getting a whole smack load on the different cards for Magic the gathering.   I am actually writing a book based on the cards that I already have the magic to gathering and will be using them to make a story trilogy Epic fantasy, more like litRPG.  Which is another form of epic fantasy I am hoping that I can get to that soon before Christmas. Right now I'm writing a book called  letters from the Crystal Hunter.  Which is a compilation of letters that form a story into a novel I am very interested in learning about different crystals and stuff.

I am hoping to one day go back to school not lost her nail technician but also to be a astronomer and teach kids astronomy at summer camps and schools so they know what I know and what I love as well and what helps me calm down.  
I will tell you something.......
I got to meditate in a indigenous tipi and I fell that peace for once in my life I didn't feel PTSD or anything else I just felt nature and  in peace and calmness it was pretty cool I have it as my profile picture on my social media.
I am trying to get a tipi of my own so I can actually feel that same feeling again next summer so I can actually enjoy the summer and the nature.
Hope to hear from you soon

Lilly