Estonia

Kaidike
How are you doing
I am doing well thank you
.I actually have posttraumatic stress disorder from born in Warzone,  That much I can say but the ADHD I was born with and headbands with that for years before I was diagnosed with posttraumatic stress disorder. I just find people with posttraumatic stress disorder to be having big emotions and big nightmare is in there now different from any other human being I find out the TV said drives me nuts because it puts a bad light on posttraumatic stress disorder wants to be seen as a form of being human. Or being creative or otherwise. There are other ways to journal anger other than violence and stuff so that's why I say that. The TV Orissa alway violent when portraying emotionally creative people.  I myself do not even kill flies I just blow on them and say he'll fly go away. So that's how I am with the stereotypes towards the TV.
The only TV I watch is dark Crystal and some stuff on Netflix at least I can control what's on their mind adding it to my list I do not add the news or anything because the news and crime shows so people with mental illnesses as violent Psycho Pass which was not true I want as far as a one time sorry that I was gonna climb mount Everest for PTSD awareness and acceptance and I still am planning on keeping that promise if I can be disciplined with my money one day. That's how fed up I am with stereotypes.   I like as far as tv is concerned the 1998 series goosebumps based on the books as well as other retro stuff and fantasy stuff as well as anything else cartoonish and that's not as loud as The Simpsons are rude as family guy. I like to write books actual box in the box or an actual box from time to time when I To actually clear out my brain from time to time I ride every day and I write for Amazon Kindle direct publishing and for fun I don't write for money because I'm just doing this to clear out my head I'm also going to be doing an epic fantasy based on a couple of randomly chosen magic the gathering cards and hoping to make a trilogy out of that.
Halloween is not us looked upon right now because of Covid and people not wearing the Ruddy Master Mart talking about the facemasks that you wear to scare people I'm talking about actual Covid masks I wish people would wear their masks more often than not it drives me nuts to see people not wearing their masks even though if we have been vaccinated and now we have the vaccine passport with you it's gonna be a pain my tushie.
I always wear my mask when I go out because I want Halloween that happened on Christmas to happen. And other stuff to happen that usually happens over the years. So I am very careful even though I am vaccinated I wear my mask. I don't know about Halloween this year because as I said there's a Lots of twitters out there that don't wear their masks here and it drives me bonkers.  
Hope to hear from you soon
Lilly